jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
I like this mysterious lady.I hope to see more of her
even if we don't see her, the look on lady face signifies some lesbian temptation between sophia and her
same kind of gaze is given by patricia to school boys(or any other sexy hunk or boy) when she went with sophia to talk about sophias taking school teacher job.

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
Sophia need more cocks and she need something bigger than liam but for moment she try to resist :'(
even with dirty thoughts at the end of v0.8 ! fuck

why she does that ?!

I hope ellie or anoher girls will teach her to listen to her desires and that she will eventually take bigger and bigger cocks and that she will become aware and confess that she loves it

AND that she will want more and more in all the holes and all possible places

but for now L & P continues to torture us ...... snif

It's so hard to wait for this day! I hope to be alive

I hope that Ellie will not forget her toy out of the movie between girl and that can be mom will taste it

sorry english

Last edited:
Reactions: AlienEDM

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So it's you, who asked LP. I told Old dog that is a random woman :D
no not listening.
Why spend so much time on a person that adds nothing to the story.I mean you could of had the entrance empty and what difference would it of made to the scenes.Just making more work for yourself crazy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Baboom

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
no not listening.
Why spend so much time on a person that adds nothing to the story.I mean you could of had the entrance empty so why waste time on two scenes?Crazy
Lol, did you read this thread? Many complained that the game has a lot of unnecessary characters that do not affect anything :ROFLMAO:
Although I like it, it creates the appearance that people live in the world of the game, not only characters we know.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Lol, did you read this thread? Many complained that the game has a lot of unnecessary characters that do not affect anything :ROFLMAO:
Although I like it, it creates the appearance that people live in the world of the game, not only characters we know.
Yea I have read it,but she was cute :rolleyes: O well back to Alyssa

Reactions: Baboom
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes