XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Know it's early in the Programming & Translations, but doing the math on the % per day so far vs. days it will not be released by Christmas on the 25th unless there is a noticeable uptick. Also, I seem to recall last update when P&T hit 100% it then took an additional 2-3 days to release.

Want to clarify this is not meant to be a criticism or negative - just a projection on when it looks like the release will end up taking place. :)
L&P is an expert at delaying a release. With every update he becomes slower and slower.

Considering how many game days are still missing and that more and more work per game day will be required due to all the branches, it's quite easy to see that this game will be abandoned at some point.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Every single one of my favorite game is being delayed for update. AWAM, JOHN, Midnight Paradise, Treasure of Nadia, all of them!! I was expecting JOHN to be rolled out today and others subsequently one after another in the coming weeks. But they're all intending to release at the final week of this year!

riddle86

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Hi you all guys..can someone post a saved gamed (the one in the first page is not more available)..i have problems with last version of game and my previous saves..but i would not want to start from the beginning again..
thanks a lot people! ;)

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes