armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Let me think. So, we already saw Dylan masturbated on Sophia. In the next time she help her son and use her own hands to his dick, than barrier is break she use her mouth, and then vaginal sex. And the cherry on top - it's anal sex in the end of the game. :unsure:
Or vice versa, Dylan take her mom's anal virginity, because Sophia can think - vaginal sex it's last frontier and the last barrier to full real incest. Son returns to his mother’s vagina with his dick. Homecoming:p
You know that the mushrooms are hallucinogenic,right?:)
Joke aside-we can be sure nothing of that will happen now.Or next year for that matter.
But we probably can expect a further development between Ellie and Julia in 2020.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Sophia and Alyssa first
Alyssa number 1
They both discover bisexuality, their relationship is slowly developing. They have sex to each other not earlier than 20th game day. Sophia’s first woman will be Natalie, their relationship is fully focused on desire and sexual tension, Sophia don’t need to develop love and frienship like with Allyssa.
You know that the mushrooms are hallucinogenic,right?:)
Joke aside-we can be sure nothing of that will happen now.Or next year for that matter.
But we probably can expect a further development between Ellie and Julia in 2020.
I don't talk about now. I mean a future perspective, this could happen in 2027 or maybe in 2023. I don't know :LOL:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
They both discover bisexuality, their relationship is slowly developing. They have sex to each other not earlier than 20th game day. Sophia’s first woman will be Natalie, their relationship is fully focused on desire and sexual tension, Sophia don’t need to develop love and frienship like with Allyssa.

I don't talk about now. I mean a future perspective, this could happen in 2027 or maybe in 2023. I don't know :LOL:
BrightSpecificHalibut-size_restricted.gif

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
you know that or just is a guess?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
For Nathalie he didn't need a crystal ball.Maybe he is wrong about day 20 for Alyssa.Thatday and the later onesn are more likely for the incest lesbian sex-Patricia and Ellie.
I have always thought that natalie is a bit too obvious to be Sophia's first bisexuality experience
Sophia does have a spark with Alyssa and is also interested inn Nathalie but who will be first I don't know.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
For Nathalie he didn't need a crystal ball.Maybe he is wrong about day 20 for Alyssa.Thatday and the later onesn are more likely for the incest lesbian sex-Patricia and Ellie.
Yeah, maybe not 20th day, maybe 18-19. I think Ellie much earlier. 22-23 day. And Patricia "at the very end of the game"
I have always thought that natalie is a bit too obvious to be Sophia's first bisexuality experience
Sophia does have a spark with Alyssa and is also interested inn Nathalie but who will be first I don't know.
Maybe we all wrong and we don't know something. Maybe it's Amber or Emma :love::D:p
Where is Flash? :unsure: By the way, exactly two weeks are left before Christmas.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
But this game has already had some sex, with the husband as "meh" as that may be, but it's still sex. Now imagining without sex with other people? That would really suck but I guess it makes sense that Sophia would take some time to venture into that since she started as a moral, straight, faithful decent wife. The fun of it it's to take her from that path and lead her to other paths, so it's not only the destination that would be fun but also the journey. :cool: :devilish:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Let me think. So, we already saw Dylan masturbated on Sophia. In the next time she help her son and use her own hands to his dick, than barrier is break she use her mouth, and then vaginal sex. And the cherry on top - it's anal sex in the end of the game. :unsure:
Or vice versa, Dylan take her mom's anal virginity, because Sophia can think - vaginal sex it's last frontier and the last barrier to full real incest. Son returns to his mother’s vagina with his dick. Homecoming:p
Wow, Farrah you don’t have to be that graphic. Calm down there are kids in here. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: farrah and lockerxx
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes