Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
But this game has already had some sex, with the husband as "meh" as that may be, but it's still sex. Now imagining without sex with other people? That would really suck but I guess it makes sense that Sophia would take some time to venture into that since she started as a moral, straight, faithful decent wife. The fun of it it's to take her from that path and lead her to other paths, so it's not only the destination that would be fun but also the journey. :cool: :devilish:
When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Sophia comes to me ...Speaking words of wisdom....let it milk...And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me Speaking words of wisdom, let it milk .... let it milk ...let it milk.....let it milk... let it milk.... whisper words of wisdom let it milk....And when the broken-hearted people living in the world agree There will be an answer, let it milk For though they may be parted, there is still a chance that they will see
There will be an answer, let it milk......:cool::devilish:

Last edited:

HadazzH

Feb 12, 2019
Does this "game" belong to adult game category? I have been klicking my mouse about 10000 times and kept reading this dull dialogue in a hope to see a glimpse of adult content. All that I have seen in a daughter kissing her friend once and son jerked off in a shower. Seriously?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I hope we get some progression with Patricia in the next update..the kiss scene is the hottest of the game so far, easily
That's right, there are others I find hot too, for example the Ellie/Julia kissing scene (first kiss, not in the pool), oh and Sophia putting sun lotion on Ellie's tushy or Sophia watching and letting the masseur massage Ellie and grinding on her leg. But my favourite is still the whole setup/scene with Sophia/Ellie/Emma in the changing booth. That was some tingly erotic stuff (yeah the tastes are different and if someone only gets a boner watching a TAP then this is definitely not for them ;) ).

• Love
Reactions: roro and farrah
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes