Feb 7, 2018
LP words not mine.I'll try to bring the update out at the end of this month (hopefully around Xmas).
They are estimates of the release dates.Hence why I say "You may get lucky or around a certain date.
Calling someone a well known lair is not very polite and is uncalled for
Nice of you to spend the time searching for my posts,I didnt know you cared
may I suggest that you get your eyesight checked,seems like you need it
Anyway I have wasted enough time on you.Goodbye you are the weakest link
Dude, why so serious?

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Should tell you how compelling I find the male character storylines in this game that I've been sitting here for 5 minutes trying to remember who the fuck Aiden is and I still have no idea.
Seriously..the female characters stories are much better. The dev should focus more on them
You are lucky:D
I have to say, all LP women's characters are very well. Each of them is unique in it own way. Many male characters seem faded compared to them.
I just can’t not agree with you, I noticed this a long time ago. Female characters much better written and unique.

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
Does this "game" belong to adult game category? I have been klicking my mouse about 10000 times and kept reading this dull dialogue in a hope to see a glimpse of adult content. All that I have seen in a daughter kissing her friend once and son jerked off in a shower. Seriously?
Then just ignore the game. Seriously.

wynlard

Jun 15, 2019
5% programming per day so we need 14 days to finish from now on but how many days does 20% art edit take, if it takes 2 days we can get the update before new year

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
bitching about this update release time will not help anybody... it will come around 25 dec 2019 (my estimate)
patrons should grill L&P about sharing some work load with capable persons... or hope that L&P honor his promise to fully dedicate his time on AWAM once he reaches 6500$ goal
people should be concerned about long term game development not about same thing(time taken) at the brink of each update

kangimm

Aug 17, 2019
i like the model and story but this game is too much click grind an no sex scene at all , it is fucking boring ,anyone have save file for this 8.5 version because above mega link dont have one and it is too boring to go through every text.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Does this "game" belong to adult game category? I have been klicking my mouse about 10000 times and kept reading this dull dialogue in a hope to see a glimpse of adult content. All that I have seen in a daughter kissing her friend once and son jerked off in a shower. Seriously?
This is a guy who have taken the concept of "building up a story" a little seriously! Not that i don't like though, it's just the payoff seems to be couple decades away and we'll never live that long enough to see it.

Feb 7, 2018
This is a guy who have taken the concept of "building up a story" a little seriously! Not that i don't like though, it's just the payoff seems to be couple decades away and we'll never live that long enough to see it.
The idea is great, but the execution is severely lacking. With a skillful, fast working team (I'm looking at you, DecentMonkey) this game would be awesome.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes