truerty

Dec 30, 2018
With a skillful, fast working team this game would be awesome.
I and a whole lot of others have already proposed this idea to him. But he said he don't like to collaborate with others. He could actually share his workload without letting them influence how the game should develop, but our boy is not one of those listening type!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The idea is great, but the execution is severely lacking. With a skillful, fast working team (I'm looking at you, DecentMonkey) this game would be awesome.
At only $6k/month he can't really afford to pay a skillful, fast working team.

Do you think he'd get to $18k/month if he released his usual size every month instead of ever 3 months?

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
Do you think he'd get to $18k/month if he released his usual size every month instead of ever 3 months?
NO
at the same time slow pace of sexual content in game also hinders patrons increase

another option is his leaving his other part time job and fully giving his work time on game development which also seems to satisfy his condition of full control on game development
how much time this will reduce only future will tell when he crosses 6500$ mark
last update his collection was around 5k and in four months it increased to around 6k so hopefully we will reach 6.5k benchmark soon

Reactions: dima1986

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
The problem is not in trust, he is ready to share all the assets. A person who could work with him should have the same visual style. But here is the problem of perfectionism, LP may not like someone else’s renderer and he will want to remade it as he likes. :unsure:

Feb 7, 2018
The problem is not in trust, he is ready to share all the assets. A person who could work with him should have the same visual style. But here is the problem of perfectionism, LP may not like someone else’s renderer and he will want to remade it as he likes. :unsure:
I read that many times. Is this an official statement or just an urban legend?

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I'm talking about "the problem of perfectionism". Whatever that means.
If you have been familiar with this game for a long time, then you should see and know the obvious things. Even in this the next update, he redid a few renderings because the tan of Sophia seemed to him not good enough.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If you have been familiar with this game for a long time, then you should see and know the obvious things. Even in this the next update, he redid a few renderings because the tan of Sophia seemed to him not good enough.
There was also the problem that he thought Sophia's butt was too dark,so he worked all day on it.I think it was maybe one of the bikini scenes,but I could be wrong

Feb 7, 2018
No wonder. The first tan was just bad. Although, the second is much better, it isn't that great either. But the question remains.

[...] so he worked all day on it
Because he's so fookin slow! :whistle:

Last edited:

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
[QUOTE = "lockerxx, publicación: 2756251, miembro: 29879"]
deja de llorar por este juego y mira otros como:
Ciudad de soñadores rotos
[/ CITAR]

o_O

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes