farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I wonder how Sophia will deal with these problems during the bikini event? View attachment 483325 View attachment 483330
Let me think. So, we already saw Dylan masturbated on Sophia. In the next time she help her son and use her own hands to his dick, than barrier is break she use her mouth, and then vaginal sex. And the cherry on top - it's anal sex in the end of the game. :unsure:
Or vice versa, Dylan take her mom's anal virginity, because Sophia can think - vaginal sex it's last frontier and the last barrier to full real incest. Son returns to his mother’s vagina with his dick. Homecoming:p

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
Let me think. So, we already saw Dylan masturbated on Sophia. In the next time she help her son and use her own hands to his dick, than barrier is break she use her mouth, and then vaginal sex. And the cherry on top - it's anal sex in the end of the game. :unsure:
Or vice versa, Dylan take her mom's anal virginity, because Sophia can think - vaginal sex it's last frontier and the last barrier to full real incest. Son returns to his mother’s vagina with his dick. Homecoming:p
Sophia would have two holes of occupied but the 3rd could be for Ellie? In family

Reactions: Rojouninco1

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The person that Sophia is going to visit is late/not at home.So Sophia sits in her car and thinks about the bikini event and the effect that she had on Sam/Dylan.Sophia's flower gets moist and she just has to pleasure herself.Very long shot I know

Reactions: Mikk88 and roro
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes