Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018

I also would like to warn everyone who's expecting any inappropriate hard core stuff! There won't be any. Everyone who liked the game for what it is yet, an erotic VN with high focus on dialogues, beautiful renders and a slow development, will also like this update!

There is a very big difference between slow plot progression and slow development.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
but judging by the fact that it has grown by $ 400 in the last 2-3 days, slow developer - this is what we all need

Last edited:

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
View attachment 499221
Looks like another blue balls fest

OMG :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:I imagine all the fans of this game who have been waiting for months for the update for their "FAP-FAP DAY" who will once again have to masturbate watching a beautiful sunset, a beautiful sofa, a luxury car or any other background :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: yes, yes what a nice living room designed L&P .... ooooh yeeees, yeeeeeeees "FAP-FAP-FAP-FAP":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
Guess the question is what is the definition of "hard core?" Showing boobs? Showing body? Being felt up? Hand job? Blow job? Sex?
Hopefully some sweet fully exposed elbow action if we're lucky.

Really though the core of eroticism in this game isn't the action but the context in which things happen and the thoughts of the character.

Wearing a revealing bikini alone is different to wearing it around others and very different to wearing it around family... sorry tenants.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes