Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
OMG :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:I imagine all the fans of this game who have been waiting for months for the update for their "FAP-FAP DAY" who will once again have to masturbate watching a beautiful sunset, a beautiful sofa, a luxury car or any other background :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: yes, yes what a nice living room designed L&P .... ooooh yeeees, yeeeeeeees "FAP-FAP-FAP-FAP":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Why it's not all that bad. The kiss between sisters was hot:)

Reactions: roro and Alley_Cat

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

I also would like to warn everyone who's expecting any inappropriate hard core stuff! There won't be any. Everyone who liked the game for what it is yet, an erotic VN with high focus on dialogues, beautiful renders and a slow development, will also like this update!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

so yeah don´t dream about a handjob to dylan or sam in the next upgrade.

Sc4r1etz

Sep 28, 2019

I also would like to warn everyone who's expecting any inappropriate hard core stuff! There won't be any. Everyone who liked the game for what it is yet, an erotic VN with high focus on dialogues, beautiful renders and a slow development, will also like this update!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

after 2 years HOPE FULLY

May 20, 2017

Damn!!! Patrons of this developer must be the most patient people on planet Earth.

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
Hopefully some sweet fully exposed elbow action if we're lucky.

Really though the core of eroticism in this game isn't the action but the context in which things happen and the thoughts of the character.

Wearing a revealing bikini alone is different to wearing it around others and very different to wearing it around family... sorry tenants.
Good post. And agree with your thoughts in the big picture. But regarding Dylan, since he has been in a booth with Sohia in a bininki and was allowed to masterbate infront of her (after touching her butt earlier while in the booth), then this past update saw Sophia both in her underwear and then topless with her skirt pulled up, not sure I would consider him simply seeing her in a revealing bikini this update as a step forward. More like lateral or backwards if that is all that occurs.

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
Good post. And agree with your thoughts in the big picture. But regarding Dylan, since he has been in a booth with Sohia in a bininki and was allowed to masterbate infront of her (after touching her butt earlier while in the booth), then this past update saw Sophia both in her underwear and then topless with her skirt pulled up, not sure I would consider him simply seeing her in a revealing bikini this update as a step forward. More like lateral or backwards if that is all that occurs.
If I remember right both Sam and Dylan will be there for the bikini show so now there's an added public element. In the past we've also been shown Dylan's thoughts on what was happening in front of him so maybe the same again.

Unless she ends up with one of the characters alone I don't see much else happening. At best she'll realise "it's no big deal" to show off to them both and enjoys the attention.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes