Feb 7, 2018

I also would like to warn everyone who's expecting any inappropriate hard core stuff! There won't be any. Everyone who liked the game for what it is yet, an erotic VN with high focus on dialogues, beautiful renders and a slow development, will also like this update!

There is a very big difference between slow plot progression and slow development.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
but judging by the fact that it has grown by $ 400 in the last 2-3 days, slow developer - this is what we all need
I hate fast development. I'll pledge when there will be one update per year, at most! :sneaky:

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
If I remember right both Sam and Dylan will be there for the bikini show so now there's an added public element. In the past we've also been shown Dylan's thoughts on what was happening in front of him so maybe the same again.

Unless she ends up with one of the characters alone I don't see much else happening. At best she'll realise "it's no big deal" to show off to them both and enjoys the attention.
One of the bikini events is with both Dylan and Sam, but one of the bikini events is just with Dylan.

And regarding Sam, Sophia has already exposed herself twice to him - once pulling down top in front of him and once undressing in her room with her back to him. And she has already been in front of both of them before in a wet t-shirt with bra and panties underneath and an open robe in the kitchen.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes