zzzz1222

Dec 28, 2019
sorry for the delay guys here it is

Thank you so much for sponsoring your big money and giving it to people. Thank you very much in Korea. Always full of good things in your future and heartily respect your benevolence.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The best part about this game is also the worst part of this game. I'm talking "build up".

On the one hand, it's nice to have anticipation. Teasing is a beautiful thing. It's lovely to truly get to know the characters before the naughty stuff. You can also have a lot of sexy situations without actually having sex. It brings a certain level of depth to the game in general. If you were ever a wrestling fan... It's like those awesome promos before a pay per view. A very enjoyable part of the show.

On the other hand... Too much of a good thing can be a very bad thing. All the teasing leads up to basically "IOU SEX"... The sex scenes MUST COME EVENTUALLY. The promise of lunch next week does little for my hunger today, and waving a tasty burger in front of my face can be frustrating. There is only so much 'Get to know the person" information that is relevant before wanting to have sex with them... Do you really care who someone's third-grade teacher was, or what type of cereal they like best or their favorite band is or any other minor arbitrary inconsequential fact or quirk about them when it comes to having sex with them? Imagine a wrestling match built up for years... and years... all promos, but they never wrestle.

Inversely a game with back to back to back sex action with only getting to know the characters very little or with a shitty story is no good either-even if the renders are nice.

If we had a complete version of the game none of this would apply of course. At most you maybe wait a few hours until you get more toward the later stages of the game for the true sexy fun times... That is not the case though. Every 20-30 minutes you play in-game is 2-3 months of development...

jawad

Dec 26, 2017
okay..those who doesnt know how to download after reaching mega data limit.
download Mega app
download the file
when you will get notice about you've reached data limit..exit the app from tray
try vpn
restart Mega app
(or you can continue without vpn, it works sometime)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes