Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
Yes, the $30 Patreons have
The point is to keep the suckers paying for 7.6k for at least another 4 month, to then have another non-update. And then when they are all old and grey there will be finally sex, after 25+ years of updates. (maybe)
Um, I'm a paying Patreon. And I'm perfectly capable of knowing what I'm paying for. No need for your concern for my finances. LOL.

Yuri_Killer

Oct 2, 2018
I really like the game, but I'm not excited about the updates anymore. When I stay with others I play. (Jessica) (Anna) (Ciri Trainer). The melody is ready! and it's not even starting yet. Game with 2.36G and has no content ... at least as it seemed in the last update, the content may be coming. I like the tease, but it's already ... I hope it's hardcore when you really have content ...

sorry for the english and the text ... i was upset with the game :cry:

abaragambii

May 19, 2017
Well, all of you Bennett haters can kiss my ass! That dude is a total bad ass! ;)

Anyway really enjoyed the update, Sophia's mental decline into lasciviousness is beginning to boil. I really didn't expect for the scene with Ellie to go that far, but glad it did. Although, it didn't do much for me, as I see mother/daughter relations of that sort to be very low on the scale of plausibility, although it was written pretty well by L&P. (But I am Very Happy for you farrah. You finally got what you have been waiting for.)

As usual all the rants about blue-balling and milking are making me laugh. This game had a predetermined design to be a slow burner, and L&P has been upfront about that from the very beginning. I understand about frustrations if you are expecting more to happen. But my question is, why would you expect more to happen at this particular juncture in the game? Super slow progression up until this point, and then what? A sudden fall into licentiousness? That would kill the integrity of the story up to this point.

So if you are really enraged about blueballs and feeling milked, then the fault lies with no one but yourself. Next time don't expect so much to happen and then you might be pleasantly surprised. No matter how much ranting and raving you do, the rate of story progression is not going to change. So for the sake of your own nutsack, you better just learn to accept that. And what better time than now (with engorged scrotum in hand and pouty feelings of being milked at the the forefront of your thoughts) to excuse yourself from this forum, find your way to your mothers panty drawer, and milk one off. Just let it all out, let that pressure and rage subside. Ahh! ;)

To all the fans of this game......I bid you a Goodnight.
And to all the ranters & ravers........see you next time!
I think the developer, should understand that everyone is free to state their opinion. It his case, all these comments should be received as feedback of its clients. Some of them who have the financial ability are also supporting him on patreon.

So far, we have played 10 days (2 years, 2 months). If we do simple math, this game is going to be completed earliest by the end of 2024. That's 6 years.

Personally, I like the main structure and number of characters in the game. What I don't like is that, the creator has not been benefiting from any of these at all. There is no real action between any of the characters. I am not just talking about Sophie or Dylan or Sam. That's the reason why I started to think the developer is stalling to extend time until complation of the game.

May be, we should not have expected that much.

Best regards,

Yuri_Killer

Oct 2, 2018
In the end the game will have the size of Red Dead Redemption 2 and still don't have any sex scene and suckers still gonna play it and praise it like its the best game of all time.
I agree, the game is good. I like. He is not excited like the others. I don't download this game the moment it comes out, and I'm crazy about playing. I play others when I finish updating other games and then I'll play this one ... and it's not with the same excitement!

bigmonster

Nov 5, 2017
Played the game when it first came out as a rpgm game and that was 2 years ago. Seeing the progress so far is really disappointing whether you support the developer finicially or not. Not sure if this is just poor planning by the dev or just trying to get much money out of the project. Im not against people making money off their games in fact they should but when a game is WIP and the pace of the updates are these long the only thing for sure is that it will be a few more years before a complete game comes. Remember the original release came out 2 years ago, let that sink in.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I liked the update I had three savegame ready for all three plots; they are all very good. I have not closed the event with bennet and aiden.
it is only too long the waiting time, which should improve with the help of someone given the 6500 threshold; I just hope the developer keeps his promise

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Here's my cheat patch for PC, which should give everyone enough Filthy Points and relationship points with Sam, Dylan, Ellie etc for the Bikini show and Ellie scene.

I'm currently down the coast atm, so away from my PC. If someone could upload the new script3.rpy file it'd be greatly appreciated. When I get back, I'll be able to get onto making a cheat version for Android
Sorry for dumb question but which folder to I put the file in?

Nov 30, 2019
As a patron it's impressive to see how greedy, ill intentioned and lazy L&P really is, he launches a pathetic update again and i don't see any pool ''party'' in this one it's just another empty update, in the beginning i understood when he said that he wanted a game with a paced story progression and progressive sexual content but at this point he should have created erotic scenes already and there's abosultely nothing...

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I may keep the Bennet thing because if I read the log right.Liam is away for a week and Bennet wants to bed Sophia,could be the perfect time

Reactions: DonkeyFace
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes