Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
There was a bit of a hint towards Ellie and Dylan but it was a faint hint, might not want to look too much into it. Liam however, nah.

Nov 23, 2018
Overall, not a bad update and went how I was expecting apart from Ellie and Sophie section, which was great to see. I'll subscribe to my boy L&P next month and give him something for his butt surgery. Hope the surgery goes well for him and his recovery.

See you all again in another 4 months, if L&P recovery goes fast. Otherwise, see you guys in 6 months.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Brenda

May 6, 2017
Nice game, i wouldnt pay a dollar for it (i mean, the updates are far too short and takes him far too long) but being for free here... well, i enjoyed it.

Reactions: pakto

codex35

Jan 10, 2019
May I ask why he is a bad ass?
I just don't like his storyline and when it comes to blackmail I prefer Aiden over Bennett.
Just want to know if I'm missing something because I don't see it.
he is badass because only he can fuck Sophia pussy.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
BTW do we get the roadmap for next day before he go for the surgery or after his return?
See ya Dec 2020 for my next download, if this Dev actually produced a decent amount of playtime monthly I would consider a sub. However I will keep supporting the devs who provide decent updates monthly.
Ouch that means this year you practicaly are left with no devs to support.
Like seriously in 2019 at least 3/4 of the devs are going to when is done.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017

Watch this clip.

Every time they say "Fighting" think of the word "Fucking" instead.

Think of Bruce Lee as L&P.

Think of the bully as people demanding sex in the game right now, giving it a bad review for such, complaining and so on...

Think of the people holding the rope and laughing as L&P's Patreon supporters...

It all makes perfect sense.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
BTW do we get the roadmap for next day before he go for the surgery or after his return?
He isn't sure yet if he will have time. He wrote that he is planning a special reward for legend patreon supporters before his trip and hopefully get started on the next update as well.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

It was just latently hinted. This bonus side event will really start the next game day.
So who do you think it will involve
Alyssa, Zac,Amber,Dylan
Sophia being spied on
Or the married lady that kept on looking over at Bennet/Sophia

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes