armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think the developer, should understand that everyone is free to state their opinion. It his case, all these comments should be received as feedback of its clients. Some of them who have the financial ability are also supporting him on patreon.

So far, we have played 10 days (2 years, 2 months). If we do simple math, this game is going to be completed earliest by the end of 2024. That's 6 years.

Personally, I like the main structure and number of characters in the game. What I don't like is that, the creator has not been benefiting from any of these at all. There is no real action between any of the characters. I am not just talking about Sophie or Dylan or Sam. That's the reason why I started to think the developer is stalling to extend time until complation of the game.

May be, we should not have expected that much.

Best regards,
The 6 years is right only if he start to make updates three time faster.This year par example we have only 2 days.
If you take that into acount-10 more years for next 20 days.
I suppose the truth is somewher in the middle-6 more years,but only if he either drop his real job or his studies or both.

Nov 30, 2019
The game has a sex scene. and still with the husband .. I am from Brazil! and if you want to see husband and wife sex and just watch the show (worth seeing again) from 18:00 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You call that a sex scene? you can't even see Liam penetrating Sophia inside the shower box the camera is pointed from above all you can see is Liam behind her and there's not even an animation:sneaky:

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
I can't see this game having as good an outcome as many of the believers expect. Even if the devs have the intention of putting in the same effort until the end without quitting, or caving to the pressure of expectations and giving it a rushed, instant gratification ending, the build up has put the devs in a difficult situation story wise and will be unlikely to live up to being worth the 2+ years the devs and supporters put in to it. Good luck, though.

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
he is just milking he gets 7,614 $ per month pre income taxes. He actually earn more than most dev's who work in the gaming industry and he managed to update this year just hwat 2-3 days of his content? I seriously ask if this is not just scam. I mean when he would charge that much per update even then its too much considering the content each update. When this is his monthly money from patreon he gets more than most people earn for a 40h work week. He don't even come close to that effort in shown content.

Nov 30, 2019
I can't see this game having as good an outcome as many of the believers expect. Even if the devs have the intention of putting in the same effort until the end without quitting, or caving to the pressure of expectations and giving it a rushed, instant gratification ending, the build up has put the devs in a difficult situation story wise and will be unlikely to live up to being worth the 2+ years the devs and supporters put in to it. Good luck, though.
L&P is not putting any effort at all he is ill intentioned and he is taking his sweet time receiving his thousand bucks for nothing, i am already talking with the other patrons who support him to put an end to this nonsense he will see that he can't play with us, no work=no money

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
Well, guess Bennet issue is settled for most of us and he won't have a chance to bang Sophia. He extended his term to 2 weeks, but by the time the game gets to that point we will all be dead and burried, lol.

Won't comment on the updates timing or the content quantity. Yet, personally I feel the story being inconsistent. Not always, but from time to time. As an example, I take Sophia who doesnt want to tan by the pool dressed in less than monokini, while Dylan is there. Then all of the sudden same Sophia gets bold and shows Sam half her nipples along with exposing full breasts to Dylan! Again she takes up a notch thinking how would a gangbang feel, lol!!! And after that, she is back all shy when posing by the pool for the boys etc...
With these up&downs on her character I don't really immerse in her story. But whatever, it's not that I'm judging his game, just a minor observation.

Reactions: hh103 and wzelisen

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Well, all of you Bennett haters can kiss my ass! That dude is a total bad ass! ;)
May I ask why he is a bad ass?
I just don't like his storyline and when it comes to blackmail I prefer Aiden over Bennett.
Just want to know if I'm missing something because I don't see it.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
L&P is not putting any effort at all he is ill intentioned and he is taking his sweet time receiving his thousand bucks for nothing, i am already talking with the other patrons who support him to put an end to this nonsense he will see that he can't play with us, no work=no money
Yeah, that was my being as nice as possible and "giving the benefit if the doubt" post, and it was mostly about how even if the devs weren't scamming the result would likely still suck. I've personally believed the dev was intentionally teasing without producing in order to scam people for years. Unfortunately people will continue to stubbornly support it out of some warped sense of ownership due to the investment already put into it. The system is made in a way that often benefits devs more when they use it to scam their supporters. In the end the devs will likely go with the instant gratification rushed ending and then blame it on all the people rightfully criticizing them.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes