Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yeap, I saw this like a dev trick. Sophia was covering her breasts and with this trick Dev removed her hand, leaving her big nipples exposed.
I do think that we may have another fashion show type of event,underwear this time.Dylan seemed to control himself well while Sophia was in her bikini's but lost it when she wore underwear.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I do think that we may have another fashion show type of event,underwear this time.Dylan seemed to control himself well while Sophia was in her bikini's but lost it when she wore underwear.
Maybe, what does Sophia do when she goes to school? She wakes up at 7.00 am, go to bathroom, shower, goes down to the kitchen and then gets dressed. So, morning event could be in Dylan's room, bathroom or kitchen. I choose Dylan's room. First it's very close to bikinis show, in time. Dylan might still "be dreaming about". :p

Reactions: Plnjr987

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I know Sophia is starting to enjoy the flirting but getting Dylan jealous of Sam,could be an interesting move.
I also thought it was only Sam who had problems sleeping? so why mention it again,especially in front of her son.Or does Dylan know about the pool incident,but its probably just me over thinking again
screenshot0007.png screenshot0006.png

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2018

Vote for dress (Aiden's 2nd assignment) or not?
I'd like to know if you either want to choose between around 3 dresses, which one of them Sophia should wear for Aiden's 2nd task or if you'd rather like to be surprised (let me choose it myself).

Vote for the dress
50%

Wait and see
50%

4 votes total
·
5 days left
Let's vote if there should be a vote.... :FacePalm:

Reactions: xgrotesc

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I know Sophia is starting to enjoy the flirting but getting Dylan jealous of Sam,could be an interesting move.
I also thought it was only Sam who had problems sleeping? so why mention it again,especially in front of her son.Or does Dylan know about the pool incident,but its probably just me over thinking again
Well, There have been several times when Dylan gets jealous about his mother, the trampoline is one, the previous of the soccer match with Darnell, even the bikini event so it's just adding more fuel to the fire of jealousy but if Sophia enjoys the flirting and knows that all too well...it can be an interesting move, at the very least, she knows how Dylan is feeling for her.

As for Dylan's problem sleeping, remember that If and by player's choices, Sophia can see or know that Dylan masturbates at night and she heard him saying "mom" while at it, and she has seen Dylan masturbating three times already, one in his room and her watching by the door, another in her bathroom when the water was cut off and the obvious one at the beach and she knows she has been the "wanking material" on all three occasions.

When it comes to sam being present when Dylan is with Sophia, I guess there will always be moments of jealousy and/or competition, which makes sense, no one else is getting an "upper hand" when it comes to his mother & son moments. I guess I'm also overthinking it.

Reactions: nexer

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well, There have been several times when Dylan gets jealous about his mother, the trampoline is one, the previous of the soccer match with Darnell, even the bikini event so it's just adding more fuel to the fire of jealousy but if Sophia enjoys the flirting and knows that all too well...it can be an interesting move, at the very least, she knows how Dylan is feeling for her.

As for Dylan's problem sleeping, remember that If and by player's choices, Sophia can see or know that Dylan masturbates at night and she heard him saying "mom" while at it, and she has seen Dylan masturbating three times already, one in his room and her watching by the door, another in her bathroom when the water was cut off and the obvious one at the beach and she knows she has been the "wanking material" on all three occasions.

When it comes to sam being present when Dylan is with Sophia, I guess there will always be moments of jealousy and/or competition, which makes sense, no one else is getting an "upper hand" when it comes to his mother & son moments. I guess I'm also overthinking it.
Its going to be an interesting year concerning this game.
I am also interested in the talk that Sophia and Sam may have about his problem,mentioned at the pool event,but that is probably concerning Sophia's breast,since he has abreast fetish and Sophia's boobs are worthy of a fetish or two.I know I do

Last edited:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Its going to be an interesting year concerning this game.
I am also interested in the talk that Sophia and Sam may have about his problem,mentioned at the pool event,but that is probably concerning Sophia's breast,since he has abreast fetish.
Yes, indeed or at least I very much hope so, that it'll be an interesting year concerning this game. By the way, about the next update, we've seen the events of the day but I don't know, is the next update going to be the full day or again just half of it?

Yes it could be interesting and that's definitely based on Sam's path mainly because when I tried the swimming pool event I left sam at 25 points since the mowing of the lawn and after the chicken game when Dylan and Amber are on one side of the pool and Sophia and sam are in the other, I didn't get any conversation nor any mention about the Cello lesson because I don't have all the points, it just went normal to the swimming towards Amber and Dylan so you can tell that the lesson and the conversation it's going to be good and very much in favor for that path because otherwise, it wouldn't happen. That's something to look forward to in the next update.

Reactions: Mikk88

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
I want to see the dress pick for Aiden second task and can i know how to cut this guy future involvement in the story without sending Dylan

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes, indeed or at least I very much hope so, that it'll be an interesting year concerning this game. By the way, about the next update, we've seen the events of the day but I don't know, is the next update going to be the full day or again just half of it?

Yes it could be interesting and that's definitely based on Sam's path mainly because when I tried the swimming pool event I left sam at 25 points since the mowing of the lawn and after the chicken game when Dylan and Amber are on one side of the pool and Sophia and sam are in the other, I didn't get any conversation nor any mention about the Cello lesson because I don't have all the points, it just went normal to the swimming towards Amber and Dylan so you can tell that the lesson and the conversation it's going to be good and very much in favor for that path because otherwise, it wouldn't happen. That's something to look forward to in the next update.
Sam mentioned his problem but didnt say what it was.I think mentioning the cello lesson was just to change the conversation as Sam seemed to be feeling very uncomfortable when Sophia pressed him about it.
Sophia's boobs are worthy of a fetish

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I want to see the dress pick for Aiden second task and can i know how to cut this guy future involvement in the story without sending Dylan
In about 4 updates you will have the option to stop the blackmail

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

But since Sophia wants to be desired and loved I guess flirting is a good choice

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes