Neoblack

Jan 27, 2019
Really? Then why had I seen his counter all the time before? When he released version 0.09 I saw that he was approaching the fourth goal - $ 8000. There wasn't much left. Today I went to his page, and this counter is hidden. Why can I observe the counter from other game developers, even though I am not their patron?
Exactly ..............

ublast

Nov 22, 2019
Well even If I say the game is not essentially bad, i can't stand to the the fact that in 3 years of development the hottest thing in game was just a kiss between mother and daughter. The rest is just endless teasing. At this point we can expect Sophia having sex when? 2025 at best prediction...lol. Too bad cause the plot is actually good.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Well even If I say the game is not essentially bad, i can't stand to the the fact that in 3 years of development the hottest thing in game was just a kiss between mother and daughter. The rest is just endless teasing. At this point we can expect Sophia having sex when? 2025 at best prediction...lol. Too bad cause the plot is actually good.
I think we can expect Sophia to have sex in 2019.
:rolleyes:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Isn't it funny how you can tell when someone hasn't checked the "good wife" path? Maybe not play it all throughout but not even checking it...hehehe :cool: :sneaky:

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well, There have been several times when Dylan gets jealous about his mother, the trampoline is one, the previous of the soccer match with Darnell, even the bikini event so it's just adding more fuel to the fire of jealousy but if Sophia enjoys the flirting and knows that all too well...it can be an interesting move, at the very least, she knows how Dylan is feeling for her.

As for Dylan's problem sleeping, remember that If and by player's choices, Sophia can see or know that Dylan masturbates at night and she heard him saying "mom" while at it, and she has seen Dylan masturbating three times already, one in his room and her watching by the door, another in her bathroom when the water was cut off and the obvious one at the beach and she knows she has been the "wanking material" on all three occasions.

When it comes to sam being present when Dylan is with Sophia, I guess there will always be moments of jealousy and/or competition, which makes sense, no one else is getting an "upper hand" when it comes to his mother & son moments. I guess I'm also overthinking it.
[/QUOTE
If you play the pool event Dylan is even more of a dick,after dry humbing Amber,towards Sam

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well, There have been several times when Dylan gets jealous about his mother, the trampoline is one, the previous of the soccer match with Darnell, even the bikini event so it's just adding more fuel to the fire of jealousy but if Sophia enjoys the flirting and knows that all too well...it can be an interesting move, at the very least, she knows how Dylan is feeling for her.

As for Dylan's problem sleeping, remember that If and by player's choices, Sophia can see or know that Dylan masturbates at night and she heard him saying "mom" while at it, and she has seen Dylan masturbating three times already, one in his room and her watching by the door, another in her bathroom when the water was cut off and the obvious one at the beach and she knows she has been the "wanking material" on all three occasions.

When it comes to sam being present when Dylan is with Sophia, I guess there will always be moments of jealousy and/or competition, which makes sense, no one else is getting an "upper hand" when it comes to his mother & son moments. I guess I'm also overthinking it.
At the pool event Dylan was even more of a dick towards Sam.after he dry humped Amber.Smug little sh*t he is

Reactions: Alley_Cat

ublast

Nov 22, 2019
Isn't it funny how you can tell when someone hasn't checked the "good wife" path? Maybe not play it all throughout but not even checking it...hehehe :cool: :sneaky:
You mean by having ordinary couple boring sex? Surely this is what most people expect from this game...

ublast

Nov 22, 2019
I'm shocked, SHOCKED that a corruption game doesn't have the wife jumping on random dicks until she's corrupted enough!

People hype this game cause of what they are expecting to happen (more nasty stuff) and not cause of the softcore already there. With all due respect don't be hypocrite...

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
People hype this game cause of what they are expecting to happen (more nasty stuff) and not cause of the softcore already there. With all due respect don't be hypocrite...
What's this? The newbie calling out the veteran? Aw, bless your heart.

This is a slow burn game. Don't expect anything for a while. The dev has the path mapped out.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
At the pool event Dylan was even more of a dick towards Sam.after he dry humped Amber.Smug little sh*t he is
And why he started being a dick and do that to Amber? because Sam was doing the same to Sophia and Dylan noticed it, don't try to play that "one is innocent and the other is not" card, both were doing the same thing just that Dylan upped the ante and did far more with Amber than Sam could with Sophia but either of them are innocent angels.

It's just that one bothers you more than the other hehe which is fine, we all have our favorites. Also, Amber got a bikini accident and everyone saw, just that Dylan had a natural reaction and Amber noticed it and kept going instead of putting a stop so Amber isn't innocent either and she said she liked Dylan when he was a kid and now that he has grown up teasing Sophia.

Sam tug the jealous strings of Dylan when he started touching Sophia so...Dylan replied in kind and after the accident, even more also, Sam pissed him off too when he did a headshot and that wasn't allowed in the game so it was on.

Reactions: Mikk88 and paginou

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Vote for dress (Aiden's 2nd assignment) or not?
I'd like to know if you either want to choose between around 3 dresses, which one of them Sophia should wear for Aiden's 2nd task or if you'd rather like to be surprised (let me choose it myself).

Vote for the dress
50%

Wait and see
50%

4 votes total
·
5 days left
He should ask only for the color of the dress.He alone must choose the dress.
not a fan of the zack/alyssa thing:mad:. now i know that farreh feel with the logan/ellie:LOL:.
Easy-don't accept Aiden's "offer" and you won't see Alyssa/Zac.But it seems you won't see Alyssa too.
BTW it is funny how on good wife path she was talking like a complete slut:)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
And why he started being a dick and do that to Amber? because Sam was doing the same to Sophia and Dylan noticed it, don't try to play that "one is innocent and the other is not" card, both were doing the same thing just that Dylan upped the ante and did far more with Amber than Sam could with Sophia but either of them are innocent angels.

It's just that one bothers you more than the other hehe which is fine, we all have our favorites. Also, Amber got a bikini accident and everyone saw, just that Dylan had a natural reaction and Amber noticed it and kept going instead of putting a stop so Amber isn't innocent either and she said she liked Dylan when he was a kid and now that he has grown up teasing Sophia.

Sam tug the jealous strings of Dylan when he started touching Sophia so...Dylan replied in kind and after the accident, even more also, Sam pissed him off too when he did a headshot and that wasn't allowed in the game so it was on.
Dylan is still a little sh*t but I guess now that he may have the choice between Sophia/Amber or both.Could be interesting if Sophia sees something happen between them.Jealousy,concern,envy.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Why even bother for the dress as it's been put as a task .. Imho guess next he may even ask for color and type of panties
I think Sophia's two favorite colours are red and navy blue.So not much of a choice there
I would also not like to know about the dress.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
At this point we can expect Sophia having sex when? 2025 at best prediction...lol.
You mean by having ordinary couple boring sex? Surely this is what most people expect from this game...
With all due respect, you said about Sophia not having sex, you didn't mention with whom only sex, the devil is in the details. So, there IS sex in the game, NOT with the ones we want...yet but there IS sex in the game even with animations and sound. As for the rest, that's the deal of the game, the descent from morality, faithfulness, and decency from a Wife A Mother to corruption. It's not only the destination...it's also the journey.

Obviously is not what most people expect from this game, and everyone can tell you that even me, very few if any at all would care to play the good wife path because it is indeed boring but from claiming that there's no sex in the game? no, most people wouldn't do that but they can certainly enjoy the falling into full corruption slowly and steady to savor it. :cool:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes