Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
With all due respect, you said about Sophia not having sex, you didn't mention with whom only sex, the devil is in the details. So, there IS sex in the game, NOT with the ones we want...yet but there IS sex in the game even with animations and sound. As for the rest, that's the deal of the game, the descent from morality, faithfulness, and decency from a Wife A Mother to corruption. It's not only the destination...it's also the journey.

Obviously is not what most people expect from this game, and everyone can tell you that even me, very few if any at all would care to play the good wife path because it is indeed boring but from claiming that there's no sex in the game? no, most people wouldn't do that but they can certainly enjoy the falling into full corruption slowly and steady to savor it. :cool:
I played the good wife route,mind you I have the others as well:cool:

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Easy-don't accept Aiden's "offer" and you won't see Alyssa/Zac.But it seems you won't see Alyssa too.
who knows how the things works maybe we got a zac/alyssa/sophie or a zack/sophie or of course alyssa/sophia :unsure:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Dylan is still a little sh*t but I guess now that he may have the choice between Sophia/Amber or both.Could be interesting if Sophia sees something happen between them.Jealousy,concern,envy.
Hahaha fair enough and that's cool I can accept that then I suppose I can say that Sam is a little Sh*t too. :)

Having settled that hehe...I guess in that path now that Dylan may have that choice it could very much be interesting I fully agree on that with you, Sophia can see something happening between them and feel Jealousy, concern and envy the options that would lead to...:unsure: I like your idea.

There's also the point that she would have to realize that she is not being any different than Amber as she is with Sam and that would also lead to many things...I guess this line of thought can also lead to what we talked about before...the "M/S fuck fest" (not by that name and highly unlikely to ever happen) but damn! consider it another option and another angle from the one we already talked about between Alyssa and Zac and Sophia learning about it, it's like all roads could lead to that.

Last edited:
Reactions: paginou and codex35

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
who knows how the things works maybe we got a zac/alyssa/sophie or a zack/sophie or of course alyssa/sophia :unsure:
Well Sophia can be pretty busy spying on next updates if some of these are in the game.
Ellie/Julia
Ellie/Logan
Alyssa/Zac
Aiden/Jennifer
Janitor Clark/some of the other female tachers
Christine/Dylan
If you are talking about the side event?
I doubt very much that the janitor,Julia,Aiden,Jenifer,christine and any of the female teachers will be involved
I am talking for next 5-6 days.She can see all that.And masturbate a lot.
Me too...I have the save files with the sex scenes :cool:
Sadly the scene is showing nothing.Is there a world describing a content more vanilla than vanilla?
The dev must understand something.People want to see the penetration during the act.And a female spreading her legs and showing her pussy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikk88

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
4 months for the last update. Going by the same time, plus one extra month for his surgery, so safe to say it wont be out before may 2020. So relax a long time
He says he will be still working for the first 2 weeks of January.Since he does not leave for his surgery till around the middle of January

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well Sophia can be pretty busy spying on next updates if some of these are in the game.
Ellie/Julia
Ellie/Logan
Alyssa/Zac
Aiden/Jennifer
Janitor Clark/some of the other female tachers
Christine/Dylan
If you are talking about the side event?
I doubt very much that the janitor,Julia,Aiden,Jenifer,christine and any of the female teachers will be involved

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hahaha fair enough and that's cool I can accept that then I suppose I can say that Sam is a little Sh*t too. :)

Having settled that hehe...I guess in that path now that Dylan may have that choice it could very much be interesting I fully agree on that with you, Sophia can see something happening between them and feel Jealousy, concern and envy the options that would lead to...:unsure: I like your idea.

There's also the point that she would have to realize that she is not being any different than Amber as she is with Sam and that would also lead to many things...I guess this line of thought can also lead to what we talked about before...the "M/S fuck fest" (not by that name and highly unlikely to ever happen) but damn! consider it another option and another angle from the one we already talked about between Alyssa and Zac and Sophia learning about it, it's like all roads could lead to that.
Well we have 3 months or more to wait for the next update so plenty of time to discuss the Overview of Day 18 (playable Day 11 and also the teasers that L&P will release.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I remember those days when I did updates every 40 or 50 days .... I was very happy at that time
There are plenty of other games to keep you occupied till the update,but yea faster updates would be nice

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
And why he started being a dick and do that to Amber? because Sam was doing the same to Sophia and Dylan noticed it, don't try to play that "one is innocent and the other is not" card, both were doing the same thing just that Dylan upped the ante and did far more with Amber than Sam could with Sophia but either of them are innocent angels.

It's just that one bothers you more than the other hehe which is fine, we all have our favorites. Also, Amber got a bikini accident and everyone saw, just that Dylan had a natural reaction and Amber noticed it and kept going instead of putting a stop so Amber isn't innocent either and she said she liked Dylan when he was a kid and now that he has grown up teasing Sophia.

Sam tug the jealous strings of Dylan when he started touching Sophia so...Dylan replied in kind and after the accident, even more also, Sam pissed him off too when he did a headshot and that wasn't allowed in the game so it was on.
Actually, what did happen between Sophia and Sam?

Did he get an erection or did he not? I found it odd that we didn't ger their perspective of their situation in the boat.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Actually, what did happen between Sophia and Sam?

Did he get an erection or did he not? I found it odd that we didn't ger their perspective of their situation in the boat.
Sam and Sophia talked,Sam mentioned that he still has problems sleeping but would not say what causes it.
Dylan dry humped Amber,Amber noticed but said nothing.Amber/Dylan flirted ,Sophia noticed the flirting from the other side of the pool.
So Dylan won on the erection count

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Sam and Sophia talked,Sam mentioned that he still has problems sleeping but would not say what causes it.
Dylan dry humped Amber,Amber noticed but said nothing.Amber/Dylan flirted ,Sophia noticed the flirting from the other side of the pool.
So Dylan won on the erection count
So he didn't get a boner? My boy must had wanked it silly the night before.

• Haha
Reactions: roro

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I can't see this scene to happen on day 11,sadly.
But I can propose another voyeuristic adventure for Sophia
She go to check her friend and see how Zac is eating Alyssa's pussy.
Yea that has been discussed along with 3-4 other people that could be involved in the side event

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes