Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
I like the fact that now he's hiding how much money made, geez i wonder why, too late for that buddy:D
View attachment 502897
7,614 $ per month was the last number before he hide it. When the rumor is true that he is in germany than he can expect to pay a lot for health insurance and income taxes when he declares what i doubt he does. not long and the german tax authorities will want to speak a word with him anyway :p. We can assume he don't work 40h per week for this project when we see the amount of content per update and update frequency compared to other less funded dev's with similiar high render quality.
He earns more money per month than most dev's who work in the game industry for ea etc and don't have a higher position. Actually he nearly earns more than most people who work :p.

Also you can consider that when he gets a surgery in germany he will get kicked out of hospital within a week by default. unless its heart etc. after 2 - 4 weeks the most. the rest rehab stuff is done ambulant. I stopped my Support cause i don'T want to be scammed and pay for content which other devs do in 1 week of their work while he needs 4 month. I even assume he works 20h per update when we assume 4 month per update and downgrade his monthly income from patreon to 7k you see he gets a lot of money per hour xD.

EDIT: Just compare him to the different solo programming devs who made games like Lucky Mark, Lukes Way and a lot more games you find here with high quality renders.

Last edited:
Reactions: godoff95

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Okay, can get console to come up, where do I find the character settings?
ellie =
filthy =
good wife =
Dylan =
sam =
Just like this
I cant remeber if caps are used in name,just leave a space = and the amount of points you want

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
roadfan78 said:
Okay, can get console to come up, where do I find the character settings?

ellie =
filthy =
good wife =
Dylan =
sam =
Just like this
I cant remeber if caps are used in name,just leave a space = and the amount of points you want
Let me help you out here roadfan78 on where you should put your points.

ellie = 25
filthy = 71
good wife = 4
Dylan = 39
sam = Syntax Error, This name does not compute.

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
maybe two weeks in game for a simple fuck with Bennett. So Sophia will become enough filthy for a gangbang before the end of the game day 30?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Can someone update the dress vote? :)
Unlocked

I'd like to know if you either want to choose between around 3 dresses, which one of them Sophia should wear for Aiden's 2nd task or if you'd rather like to be surprised (let me choose it myself).

Vote for the dress
48%

Wait and see
52%
99 votes total
·
4 days left

chrizzyCL

Jan 12, 2019
Unlocked

I'd like to know if you either want to choose between around 3 dresses, which one of them Sophia should wear for Aiden's 2nd task or if you'd rather like to be surprised (let me choose it myself).

Vote for the dress
48%

Wait and see
52%
99 votes total
·
4 days left
perfect .... I support the option of waiting and being surprised....

Seeing the guide of the next day I imagine an additional assignment related to anatomy or show more body, considering that it is biology class

Reactions: Mikk88 and Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
perfect .... I support the option of waiting and being surprised....

Seeing the guide of the next day I imagine an additional assignment related to anatomy or show more body, considering that it is biology class
We only learned of part one of the 2nd task.The final part of task 2 Aiden will tell Sophia on the day

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes