Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
is there other platfrom rather than mega for the CG's?
Newland, and on what resource it is more convenient for you to download? Mega is chosen because of the good speed and it is free. How is it more convenient to get all the pictures? The whole? Or every day separately?

Agentej47

Dec 28, 2019
One question, did the creator say it will be operated? Is it true that for this reason the next update will take between 4 and 6 months? Where is this source from?

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Unlocked

I'd like to know if you either want to choose between around 3 dresses, which one of them Sophia should wear for Aiden's 2nd task or if you'd rather like to be surprised (let me choose it myself).

Vote for the dress
48%

Wait and see
52%
99 votes total
·
4 days left
Update

Vote for dress (Aiden's 2nd assignment) or not?
I'd like to know if you either want to choose between around 3 dresses, which one of them Sophia should wear for Aiden's 2nd task or if you'd rather like to be surprised (let me choose it myself).

Vote for the dress
54%

Wait and see
46%

108 votes total
3 days left

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Does anyone know if the story arc of the two guys outside the museum where you give them your number was going anywhere or did that just die out?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If the side event does involve Alyssa and Zac.I wonder where/how it will happen,Since they live above garages, I dont think Sophia is cat woman. It would be fun though seeing Sophia all dressed in leather.
So does Sophia turn up early and catches them and hides,maybe front door is open.Or does she see them through the peep hole,if it has one.
Or does Sophia only hear what is going on through the front door before it switches to Alyssa/Zac.
Only to return later.
All guess work.
I wonder how many people would be upset if the side event is not Alyssa/Zac.

Last edited:

wynlard

Jun 15, 2019
Can be the dylan event choosing dressing for aiden's task? Sophia knows now Dylan has a taste about it. :unsure:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
the most common question is :D did he hire someone to render faster ?:D did he ? :D no ? then another 4 month of milking is coming :D I think patreons should ask him this when are u going to do your goals promises ;)
it's not about renders speed but scenes creation. He needs a studio or something, to work together. I believe he needs to pass all to cloud.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
it's not about renders speed but scenes creation. He needs a studio or something, to work together. I believe he needs to pass all to cloud.
Agreed.He spends more time on the creation of scenes,his perfection kicks in

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Not if the poll stays with a vote for the dress, then we and not her sister get to help her choose which one.
If I remember right the dress was picked but we have no idea what the style of the dress maybe,If I can find the scene again I will post it.
This is what I meant.I think the poll is just about the style of the dress

Briefly shopping with Patricia (only possible if Sophia continues Aiden’s blackmail story + if she refused Dylan or wasn’t relaxing with him in the tub!) Patricia just helps Sophia to find some sexy clothes. Afterwards, Sophia will drive to the tanning salon.

Last edited:

sheatfish

Sep 17, 2019
I think Aiden’s 2nd task, he will ask to give Sofia’s underpants or, for example, let’s put a dog’s collar on his neck.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
If I remember right the dress was picked but we have no idea what the style of the dress maybe,If I can find the scene again I will post it.
This is what I meant.I think the poll is just about the style of the dress

Briefly shopping with Patricia (only possible if Sophia continues Aiden’s blackmail story + if she refused Dylan or wasn’t relaxing with him in the tub!) Patricia just helps Sophia to find some sexy clothes. Afterwards, Sophia will drive to the tanning salon.
Yeah, it's the scene if you refuse to do the jacuzzi with Dylan in the bathroom. She goes to the mall with Patrica but the dress is not reviled to us.

If the poll stays as is, then we will know what Patricia picked b/c we're going to choose that style dress. So realistically, we are choosing for her. If the poll flips back to wait and see, then L&P will choose for us which means we don't know what Patrica help choose for Sophia, this is the one I choose to vote for in the poll. I would like to keep it hidden as a surprise, which fits that scene.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes