chrizzyCL

Jan 12, 2019
We only learned of part one of the 2nd task.The final part of task 2 Aiden will tell Sophia on the day
We know that you should wear a sexy dress ... but I think that Aiden will make her show more of her body and relate it to biology classes ... it's just what I think, nothing confirmed, just my opinion

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
We know that you should wear a sexy dress ... but I think that Aiden will make her show more of her body and relate it to biology classes ... it's just what I think, nothing confirmed, just my opinion
The dress must be open enough to show your tits and short enough to show enough of your legs. Aidne told Sophia what to wear for almost every item but never mentioned one item,maybe that is the last part of the task that Aiden will tell Sophia about on the day.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mikk88

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
By the way, I don't remember if I got the answer among the comments but I asked a few pages back about the update. If it's going to be the full day or half the day as it was this recent one?

I think it's going to take from 4-6 months maybe for the next update and makes sense because of the surgery and I can be patient, I was just wondering the amount of the next update. :unsure:
no idea but probably half day

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
By the way, I don't remember if I got the answer among the comments but I asked a few pages back about the update. If it's going to be the full day or half the day as it was this recent one?

I think it's going to take from 4-6 months maybe for the next update and makes sense because of the surgery and I can be patient, I was just wondering the amount of the next update. :unsure:
It might be a half-day again, but the depends on how many renders he has planned for the next set of scenes.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It would make sense, because even if it's half-day...it's the half of the day in several paths like this one, it wasn't just one bikini fashion show Dylan's event, it was 2 and a swimming pool event, 2 options at the tanning salon, 1 outcome for the dinner, and Ellie's event, besides of the dialogue for different paths, the content after the bikini show, at the pool or at Dylan's room and it was just half a day. Add sound, effects, music and all the rest that I don't know about the process.

Yeah, it would make sense if it is half a day again.
Thankyou

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Viressa

May 24, 2018
So I haven't gotten a chance to play this update yet but I have it on good authority that it contains Ellie/Sophia makeouts so it gets a 15/10 for me even if the rest of it is just Despacito on a loop

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
So I haven't gotten a chance to play this update yet but I have it on good authority that it contains Ellie/Sophia makeouts so it gets a 15/10 for me even if the rest of it is just Despacito on a loop
If you insist:

With that taken care of, how much content is there, in this game, right now?

And, updates seem a bit slow, no?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes