chrizzyCL

Jan 12, 2019
Update

Vote for dress (Aiden's 2nd assignment) or not?
I'd like to know if you either want to choose between around 3 dresses, which one of them Sophia should wear for Aiden's 2nd task or if you'd rather like to be surprised (let me choose it myself).

Vote for the dress
54%

Wait and see
46%

108 votes total
3 days left
what bad news, if we have to choose it will only delay the update more ...

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Почему все забыли о Вики.
Вики - «В следующий раз мы пойдем в сауну после тренировки. Может быть, я возьму с собой моего парня, если ты не возражаешь.
София: «Конечно, нет».
Yeah, it's the scene if you refuse to do the jacuzzi with Dylan in the bathroom. She goes to the mall with Patrica but the dress is not reviled to us.

If the poll stays as is, then we will know what Patricia picked b/c we're going to choose that style dress. So realistically, we are choosing for her. If the poll flips back to wait and see, then L&P will choose for us which means we don't know what Patrica help choose for Sophia, this is the one I choose to vote for in the poll. I would like to keep it hidden as a surprise, which fits that scene.
I am with you on wait for the poll.As I really dont want the dress to be vulgar,something like the style of the restaurant dress would be good

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think Aiden’s 2nd task, he will ask to give Sofia’s underpants or, for example, let’s put a dog’s collar on his neck.
I had that same thought a long while back,but since Sophia removed her panties for Bennet,I think maybe along those lines.

Reactions: Mikk88

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yeah, it's the scene if you refuse to do the jacuzzi with Dylan in the bathroom. She goes to the mall with Patrica but the dress is not reviled to us.

If the poll stays as is, then we will know what Patricia picked b/c we're going to choose that style dress. So realistically, we are choosing for her. If the poll flips back to wait and see, then L&P will choose for us which means we don't know what Patrica help choose for Sophia, this is the one I choose to vote for in the poll. I would like to keep it hidden as a surprise, which fits that scene.
Thanks

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Are the incest plot line only dependent on incest (Dylan and ellie) points? Or does it also require filthy points?

If they need both then, if I decline the stuff I'm not interested in like blackmail and old men, will I still have enough filthy points to unlock the incest stuff?

I've got three saves going, pure filthy, focused on son, and focused on daughter, but I'm worried I might hit a wall in the last 2 routes.

D

Deleted member 1882153

Does anyone know if the story arc of the two guys outside the museum where you give them your number was going anywhere or did that just die out?
I only caught it a while back, but I think they call Patricia (Sophia never answered her phone). They visit the Art Museum and look at paintings. That's where it gets a little fuzzy and I can't remember what happens after that. But I don't think anything happened beyond maybe some kissing. I don't think these scenes amount to more than 'story filler', long on words short on content, kinda like the rest of this game.

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
If the side event does involve Alyssa and Zac.I wonder where/how it will happen,Since they live above garages, I dont think Sophia is cat woman. It would be fun though seeing Sophia all dressed in leather.
So does Sophia turn up early and catches them and hides,maybe front door is open.Or does she see them through the peep hole,if it has one.
Or does Sophia only hear what is going on through the front door before it switches to Alyssa/Zac.
Only to return later.
All guess work.
I wonder how many people would be upset if the side event is not Alyssa/Zac.
That would be interesting since Sophia is already athletic to go like Catwoman haha. The other way is either her house OR the tanning Salon, it would be hot too considering that Sophia would catch them in a public place instead of their house. IF and only IF it happens (which I would like) besides of the many ways Sophia could find out, I'm most interested and wondering what or how will Alyssa talk to Sophia about the matter and convince her that it's not such a big or bad deal, persuade her or coming into reason as to why they're doing it, what they're feeling for each other, how does it feel and why they just don't give a damn about the social taboo and only care for each other. Sophia can be a very curious woman, so after such a talk, would she be extremely curious to experience all that with Dylan or, in the case, with Ellie in a more forward and willing way?

That is, if it happens, if it doesn't I wouldn't be upset but just think that it was a missed opportunity.

Sophia has already chosen the dress with help from her sister
Yes depending on the choices I've seen the images of Sophia and Patricia going to the mall to get that dress. If Dylan choices were taken, the bathtub, this happens rather quickly:

screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png

Are the incest plot line only dependent on incest (Dylan and ellie) points? Or does it also require filthy points?

If they need both then, if I decline the stuff I'm not interested in like blackmail and old men, will I still have enough filthy points to unlock the incest stuff?

I've got three saves going, pure filthy, focused on son, and focused on daughter, but I'm worried I might hit a wall in the last 2 routes.
I don't think you may hit a wall, you may have to go over things again, for example for Dylan's soccer match, you have to decide to go back to the match or stay at home and do something with Ellie (that leads to the spa and nightclub).

If you don't care to do many filthy choices like the old men and blackmails like Bennet's because Aiden's blackmail still plays out for different paths, choose the ones you're okay with and the rest you can just use unren to add filthy points to help you continue, it's a cheat sure, but at least it helps you playing the game and do the choices you want.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
One question, did the creator say it will be operated? Is it true that for this reason the next update will take between 4 and 6 months? Where is this source from?
troll rubbish.He has not posted yet how long this update may take.We will find out more about his surgery at a later date

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That would be interesting since Sophia is already athletic to go like Catwoman haha. The other way is either her house OR the tanning Salon, it would be hot too considering that Sophia would catch them in a public place instead of their house. IF and only IF it happens (which I would like) besides of the many ways Sophia could find out, I'm most interested and wondering what or how will Alyssa talk to Sophia about the matter and convince her that it's not such a big or bad deal, persuade her or coming into reason as to why they're doing it, what they're feeling for each other, how does it feel and why they just don't give a damn about the social taboo and only care for each other. Sophia can be a very curious woman, so after such a talk, would she be extremely curious to experience all that with Dylan or, in the case, with Ellie in a more forward and willing way?

That is, if it happens, if it doesn't I wouldn't be upset but just think that it was a missed opportunity.

Yes depending on the choices I've seen the images of Sophia and Patricia going to the mall to get that dress. If Dylan choices were taken, the bathtub, this happens rather quickly:

View attachment 506241
View attachment 506242

I don't think you may hit a wall, you may have to go over things again, for example for Dylan's soccer match, you have to decide to go back to the match or stay at home and do something with Ellie (that leads to the spa and nightclub).

If you don't care to do many filthy choices like the old men and blackmails like Bennet's because Aiden's blackmail still plays out for different paths, choose the ones you're okay with and the rest you can just use unren to add filthy points to help you continue, it's a cheat sure, but at least it helps you playing the game and do the choices you want.
After all this talk about Sophia/Alyssa/Zac .It could all just be as simple as Sophia overhearing a conversation between Alyssa and her son,no sex involved as we know how much L&P likes to tease.
As for maybe the Ellie/alone and Ellie with Logan event.They could happen at home as maybe Sophia finished school early.

I think that maybe Sophia will catch Ellie using the dildo on herself while thinking of the kiss they shared,that one is just for Farrah.
Logan/Ellie having sex and Sophia finds out just how much her daughter loves big dicks,with Ellie finaly receiving some oral sex relief.
The Aiden task may just be as simple as doing certain poses,bending over to check the work of her students,exposing even more cleavage.Learning back on her desk and showing even more leg.
I would of said that maybe Aiden asked Sophia to remove her underwear,panties,since she did get a thrill when she did it for Bennet. Also this is one item that Aiden never mentioned when he told Sophia what to wear. But I am not really keen on this theory.
I wonder if L&P made a typo when Aiden told Sophia to wear pantyhose and maybe he meant stocking.

Last edited:

AliceFsher

Apr 30, 2018
ohh i really loved this update..... now the fact i have to wait like 2 more months, it hurts my heart.... u.u but at least this time my wait was rewarded with a beautiful scene with Ellie... :3 i love that girl...

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes