Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Has Dev confirmed bonus storyline's characters involved?
No. We only got hints in the game as to who it could be. It could be between 5 people after playing the game and reading the posts on here

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I wonder if Sophia and her new girlfriends will take up pole dancing as a new exercise to keep fit.
They do have plenty of room in their home for a gym.
I am going to try and do a pole dancing routine scene for Sophia,see you next year if I managed it.
Where is Alleycat when I need

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I wonder if Sophia and her new girlfriends will take up pole dancing as a new exercise to keep fit.
They do have plenty of room in their home for a gym
:p . It's between Sam event and Second job. So, have to be home. I hope it's not going to rain ;)

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

kartoos111

Oct 1, 2016
Hi All,
Just wanted to know how long do the updates usually take for this game? 4-5 months per update? And how much content does each update contain?
Thanks In Advance.

• Haha
Reactions: Julius Ash

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
Hi All,
Just wanted to know how long do the updates usually take for this game? 4-5 months per update? And how much content does each update contain?
Thanks In Advance.
Time? about 25000 UDS....contents?...... And with only 25000 UDS per update you want also contents? Are you crazy? If you really want contents read this thread... people likes the mindfapping here.... contents...tzè.... :ROFLMAO:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
By the way, I don't remember if I got the answer among the comments but I asked a few pages back about the update. If it's going to be the full day or half the day as it was this recent one?

I think it's going to take from 4-6 months maybe for the next update and makes sense because of the surgery and I can be patient, I was just wondering the amount of the next update. :unsure:
I hope we still go with half day.Otherwise we have to wait maybe until the summer.
I am with you on wait for the poll.As I really dont want the dress to be vulgar,something like the style of the restaurant dress would be good
There is no way we are getting a choice with vulgar dress.He will keep it for task 6 or later:)
Are the incest plot line only dependent on incest (Dylan and ellie) points? Or does it also require filthy points?

If they need both then, if I decline the stuff I'm not interested in like blackmail and old men, will I still have enough filthy points to unlock the incest stuff?

I've got three saves going, pure filthy, focused on son, and focused on daughter, but I'm worried I might hit a wall in the last 2 routes.
You need filthy points too.And much more for the incest routes than all other paths.
After all this talk about Sophia/Alyssa/Zac .It could all just be as simple as Sophia overhearing a conversation between Alyssa and her son,no sex involved as we know how much L&P likes to tease.
You mean same way as we have in other games-behind closed doors:)
You could probably just cheat to add filthy points so you have the options. It doesn't make much sense to me that you need to, more or less, bang random dudes in order to access relationship development with the daughter. I would prefer to play a pure lesbian playthrough myself but that doesn't seem possible.
Actualy you will need also to accept AIden's tasks in order to keep the relationship with Dylan.And that have nothing to do with points.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I hope we still go with half day.Otherwise we have to wait maybe until the summer.

There is no way we are getting a choice with vulgar dress.He will keep it for task 6 or later:)

You need filthy points too.And much more for the incest routes than all other paths.
I guess it depends on your definition of vulgar.I would like something similar to the navy blue or floral bikini.Shows off Sophia figure but is stylish and revealing enough just to get people interested,but not too revealing.
As you can see I dont really want a lot

Reactions: chrizzyCL

Cetarin

Jun 12, 2018
Are the incest plot line only dependent on incest (Dylan and ellie) points? Or does it also require filthy points?

If they need both then, if I decline the stuff I'm not interested in like blackmail and old men, will I still have enough filthy points to unlock the incest stuff?

I've got three saves going, pure filthy, focused on son, and focused on daughter, but I'm worried I might hit a wall in the last 2 routes.
You could probably just cheat to add filthy points so you have the options. It doesn't make much sense to me that you need to, more or less, bang random dudes in order to access relationship development with the daughter. I would prefer to play a pure lesbian playthrough myself but that doesn't seem possible.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes