ttrevc

May 2, 2019
Hi, guys. I'm new comenting here, i was reading yours posts with theories and critics about the future of the game, i wanna share this with you guys, since you are the experts in the game, and you can tell me what you think of it, if its possible or not.

I dont think that Aiden blackmail should be extreme, i think that sophia's nature should reject this blackmail yes or yes. Because L&P told that this is the only real blackmail, but if you compare: Aiden VS Don Morelo, the max damage that Aiden can cause to Dylan was a simple scratch in the face, and with Don Morelo we are talking of loosing your house and people that are a Mafia that can cause serial physycal damage to Sophia's Family, based on this Aiden is a little piece of trash and he shouldnt be able to take Sophia to the extreme, and this also counts for Bennet, they're are forced characters to inflict damage to Sophia, but is unreal for me, because the history of A Wife a Mother, it's to be the more realistic, and Aiden and Bennet are unrealistic, that even when you can avoid this characters sending Dylan Away, this blackmail of Aiden and Bennet should not Exists, because they're converting Sophia (smart, love, and mature person) into a piece of trash, that not have dignity, dumb and when Dylan knows about Aiden and Bennet, his realationship with Sophia will be destroyed, he even can see it like a whore and he (dylan) will think that he is a beta-man even when he beat up Aiden Later, and i dont think that Dylan/Sophia realiationship can be fixed after this, even if they have sex.

For me this should be more like, Dylan takes his fighting training, Sophia tries to help Dylan with his studies with personal class (that includes the biology class, if you know what i mean) to surpass Bennet class, and Sophia can tease or teaching kiss and other things to Dylan in exchange he gets better in school and his fighting training, and this will make Dylan feel more confident, when he fights Aiden, for me its better this to Aiden's extreme blackmail.

In the other hand, you have don morelo, a real threat. Sophia can talk with Don Morelo but don morelo tasks to leave alone Sophia and Liam will be extreme and Sophia will no be able to complete it, and this can put in a stress situation and she can tell all whats happening (that includes about Aiden and his Uncle) to Patricia, Patricia can talk with Carl to help Sophia and Liam paying the money to Don morelo, and Carl also can Intervene against Aiden's Uncle, since Carl have money he must have his Contacts, on this way will be more realistic. Carl have some desire for Sophia, and have a open realiationship with Patricia, and he can convince to Patricia to have a threesome with Sophia like a Payment because he had to make some heavy favors that were important to save Dylan of Aiden's Uncle. It's more possible to break sophia mind's and giving her the fuck of his life with a threesome with Patricia and Carl that will do Bennet alone, a threesome it's in a whole different level, of course you can corrupt Sophia, with the lesbian with Ellie, Nathalie, Alyssa, and Dylan (she must have sex first with dylan since she told that he was the closest men to her, and sex with dylan will break the barrier to have sex with carl, same like sex with ellie will break the barrier with Patricia). Also there is the risk like a told before of damaging so bad Dylan/Sophia realiationship if he discover about Bennete blackmail (Sex),fearing this Sophia, Patricia can help here changing the sex part with: Patricia and Bennete, will be better having sex to two Dominant persons and seeing a real hard sex in both sides. Patricia can ask a favor to Sophia to have other threeasome but know with Liam like a paycheck by what she did with Bennet.

Ellie is a girl tha think that she is by far better than Dylan because he play computer games and he cant get a girlfriend and have sex (beta-man), to improve this realationship you can put Ellie and a bad situation with Logan and his friends and make Dylan help her, on this way Ellie can get humble, and think better of Dylan and also help Dylan with his problems that Sophia will be already helping, Ellie's help will be like the teeanager that she is, Sophia is the mature woman that can teaching other things, Ellie also can help Dylan to improve his skills with sex or kissing and how to get close to girls like her, practicing with her. This could lead to a future sex escene Ellie/Dylan (ellie likes big dicks, and dylan have a big dick), Sophia can caught Ellie/Dylan having sex, and Sophia will be worried, and she will feel that she needs to help both, or Ellie/Dylan can blackmail sophia that they need to learn how to have sex threesome or something, and this will give us a threesome Sophia/Ellie/Dylan.

What do you think of this?

I'm sorry for my bad english, and i'm really bad for explaining this in generally.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikk88

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hi, guys. I'm new comenting here, i was reading yours posts with theories and critics about the future of the game, i wanna share this with you guys, since you are the experts in the game, and you can tell me what you think of it, if its possible or not.

I dont think that Aiden blackmail should be extreme, i think that sophia's nature should reject this blackmail yes or yes. Because L&P told that this is the only real blackmail, but if you compare: Aiden VS Don Morelo, the max damage that Aiden can cause to Dylan was a simple scratch in the face, and with Don Morelo we are talking of loosing your house and people that are a Mafia that can cause serial physycal damage to Sophia's Family, based on this Aiden is a little piece of trash and he shouldnt be able to take Sophia to the extreme, and this also counts for Bennet, they're are forced characters to inflict damage to Sophia, but is unreal for me, because the history of A Wife a Mother, it's to be the more realistic, and Aiden and Bennet are unrealistic, that even when you can avoid this characters sending Dylan Away, this blackmail of Aiden and Bennet should not Exists, because they're converting Sophia (smart, love, and mature person) into a piece of trash, that not have dignity, dumb and when Dylan knows about Aiden and Bennet, his realationship with Sophia will be destroyed, he even can see it like a whore and he (dylan) will think that he is a beta-man even when he beat up Aiden Later, and i dont think that Dylan/Sophia realiationship can be fixed after this, even if they have sex.

For me this should be more like, Dylan takes his fighting training, Sophia tries to help Dylan with his studies with personal class (that includes the biology class, if you know what i mean) to surpass Bennet class, and Sophia can tease or teaching kiss and other things to Dylan in exchange he gets better in school and his fighting training, and this will make Dylan feel more confident, when he fights Aiden, for me its better this to Aiden's extreme blackmail.

In the other hand, you have don morelo, a real threat. Sophia can talk with Don Morelo but don morelo tasks to leave alone Sophia and Liam will be extreme and Sophia will no be able to complete it, and this can put in a stress situation and she can tell all whats happening (that includes about Aiden and his Uncle) to Patricia, Patricia can talk with Carl to help Sophia and Liam paying the money to Don morelo, and Carl also can Intervene against Aiden's Uncle, since Carl have money he must have his Contacts, on this way will be more realistic. Carl have some desire for Sophia, and have a open realiationship with Patricia, and he can convince to Patricia to have a threesome with Sophia like a Payment because he had to make some heavy favors that were important to save Dylan of Aiden's Uncle. It's more possible to break sophia mind's and giving her the fuck of his life with a threesome with Patricia and Carl that will do Bennet alone, a threesome it's in a whole different level, of course you can corrupt Sophia, with the lesbian with Ellie, Nathalie, Alyssa, and Dylan (she must have sex first with dylan since she told that he was the closest men to her, and sex with dylan will break the barrier to have sex with carl, same like sex with ellie will break the barrier with Patricia). Also there is the risk like a told before of damaging so bad Dylan/Sophia realiationship if he discover about Bennete blackmail (Sex),fearing this Sophia, Patricia can help here changing the sex part with: Patricia and Bennete, will be better having sex to two Dominant persons and seeing a real hard sex in both sides. Patricia can ask a favor to Sophia to have other threeasome but know with Liam like a paycheck by what she did with Bennet.

Ellie is a girl tha think that she is by far better than Dylan because he play computer games and he cant get a girlfriend and have sex (beta-man), to improve this realationship you can put Ellie and a bad situation with Logan and his friends and make Dylan help her, on this way Ellie can get humble, and think better of Dylan and also help Dylan with his problems that Sophia will be already helping, Ellie's help will be like the teeanager that she is, Sophia is the mature woman that can teaching other things, Ellie also can help Dylan to improve his skills with sex or kissing and how to get close to girls like her, practicing with her. This could lead to a future sex escene Ellie/Dylan (ellie likes big dicks, and dylan have a big dick), Sophia can caught Ellie/Dylan having sex, and Sophia will be worried, and she will feel that she needs to help both, or Ellie/Dylan can blackmail sophia that they need to learn how to have sex threesome or something, and this will give us a threesome Sophia/Ellie/Dylan.

I'm sorry for my bad english, and i'm really bad for explaining this in generally.
The Bennet and Aiden blackmail route is more about Sophia discovering her sexuality,hidden desires feeling that she did not know she had.
Sophia still has the chance to not sleep with bennet,only if she stayed till the end of the dinner, and still improve Dylan's grades.
As for Aiden's tasks.L&P has said that they will not be that extreme but daring,so its open to interpretation on that one.
When/if Dylan finds out what Aiden has done to his mother sure he will be pissed but Sophia did it for Dylan,for the love of her son and I think that Dylan will understand this.As for Bennet that could be sorted out quietly and nobody need ever know. Morello is a tough one to call,as we know that blackmail will be involved and also the wording of mr morello when he called Sophia seems that there is more to this phone call than just the debt.
There are some aspects about this game that I am not happy with but you just have to roll with it for now
I would write more but work calls.
There are some great people on this forum who have great ideas and I have talked long with them about this game

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
hey dylan need the love of a milf.sophia can´t get all the ladies.
Why am I the one to point out those two are not mutually exclusive.

... If her children suck her boobs, it can look very beautiful :love::unsure:
Working on it ;) . One of my favourite vendors recently updated at asset called Stepmother's Seduction that I'm playing around with.
I knew that I should not of said anything.
Don't worry. If you didn't, I would have. I was just asleep at the time.
I'm in. Lesbian stuff are side path for me, but Patri/Ellie/Sophia are delicatessen.
Whereas lesbian is my path. I started playing as GW/Lesbian, but the temptation of Ellie and Patricia was too much. I'll see if I can dig up my threesome pics if you like. There are also some threesome assets I'm looking forward to playing with when I get them.

Well since it is after the Biology class could Emma see Sophia wearing the dress or maybe see Sophia changing her clothes some place
Is what I'm hoping.

ttrevc

May 2, 2019
The Bennet and Aiden blackmail route is more about Sophia discovering her sexuality,hidden desires feeling that she did not know she had.
Sophia still has the chance to not sleep with bennet,only if she stayed till the end of the dinner, and still improve Dylan's grades.
As for Aiden's tasks.L&P has said that they will not be that extreme but daring,so its open to interpretation on that one.
When/if Dylan finds out what Aiden has done to his mother sure he will be pissed but Sophia did it for Dylan,for the love of her son and I think that Dylan will understand this.As for Bennet that could be sorted out quietly and nobody need ever know. Morello is a tough one to call,as we know that blackmail will be involved and also the wording of mr morello when he called Sophia seems that there is more to this phone call than just the debt.
There are some aspects about this game that I am not happy with but you have to roll with it for now
I would write more but work calls.
There are some great people on this forum who have great ideas and I have talked long with them about this game

I dont like Aiden and Bennet blackmail because i saw it forced, even when its for the love that Sophia feel by Dylan i think it's wrong that Bennet can have the option to have sex with Sophia (that includes the little rat of Aiden), at the maximum Bennet and Aiden can just make Sophia think dirty things but this dirty things should just do it with Ellie, Dylan, Patricia, Alyssa, because having sex with Bennet by that stupid thing like a grade goes against Sophia's Nature (smart and mature woman, even when the pretext is the love for his son), because she can help his son in studies and with the biology class to make him more confident with woman and this acts like a incentive to him. Morello i think will be the real damage to Sophia, and will need Patricia and Carl helps.

Well, at the end i saw Aiden and Bennet like a piece of trash that make dirty this story. Morello in the other hand it's more realistic, which is something that fits well with the origing propouse of this game.

We have to wait and hope that the solutions to Aiden and Bennet's Blackmail, and restore relationship between Dylan/Sophia not will be forced, like some movies o series where they make the villain so powerful that they can not make a credible ending, and they just force it poorly (Bleach anime, Yhwach)

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I am so looking forward to this part
Noon

Sophia/Sam
Start of the announced bonus storyline Please be Alyssa.
1st workday of the 2nd side job (only if Sophia refused the 1st one!)Will she be a hot milf with two daughters,teenagers.

ttrevc

May 2, 2019
I am so looking forward to this part
Noon

Sophia/Sam
Start of the announced bonus storyline Please be Alyssa.
1st workday of the 2nd side job (only if Sophia refused the 1st one!)Will she be a hot milf with two daughters,teenagers.
I see Sam also like a blackmail with his problems to sleep, Dylan with his tricks its getting close to Sophia but Sam has Amber to help him but he do it with Sophia, so i see it worst (it's a motherfucker lol) than what Dylan is doing, in the pool event the tables turned around and Dylan surpassed the tricks of Sam towards Sophia (seeing nipples and spying Sophia when she was changing his clothes (she mentions where is his dildo)), i wonder what Sam will get this time

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017

It's kinda of bizarre that you would say the blackmail routes are unrealistic, and yet Sophia sleeping with her family members is realistic and normal behavior. Do you really think this lines up with her character?

Reactions: ancienregimele

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
blackmail is L&P favourite felish.didn´t he said a few months back that the mafia/casino is not another blackmail :unsure:
Nah, I'd say vanilla is his favorite fetish. There are only 3 blackmail characters, and 2 thugs, and the rest are all vanilla. Hell, there are quite a few more lesbian routes alone than blackmail routes.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Idk what GGs means. But ok I will download it
CGs. As in Computer Graphics. Or something like that. You can use Unren to extract them from the game, as well as cheat the relationship points.

What game is it?
I believe nexer was trying to create fan art for this one, but his computer isn't powerful enough.

Nah, I'd say vanilla is his favorite fetish. There are only 3 blackmail characters, and 2 thugs, and the rest are all vanilla. Hell, there are quite a few more lesbian routes alone than blackmail routes.
I'm not too sure about that ... particularly if you look at the code for Decisions on Life, he has changed the M/S relationship to tenant/Landlady for Dylan, Sam and Zac.

ttrevc

May 2, 2019
It's kinda of bizarre that you would say the blackmail routes are unrealistic, and yet Sophia sleeping with her family members is realistic and normal behavior. Do you really think this lines up with her character?
Aiden and Bennet's blackmail is what i saw more unrealistic, than morello. (L&P said that morello is not a blackmail, but it is), i think that with morello L&P can put Sophia in real hard situations, than exceeds Dylan and Liam's power and influence over Sophia, while with Aiden it's something that Dylan can do alone, just with him fighting training, i think they're doing a lot of mess with Aiden and Bennet (because a simple grade) that should not exists, i see this forced. Morello can make Patricia join the fun by helping sofia with the tasks, even carl, and we can see some threesome Patricia/Sophia and others things, i see that with morello L&P can have a alot of options to corrupt Sophia, Patricia, Ellie, Liam ,Carl and Dylan than he have with Aiden and Bennet.

And Sophia sleeping with her family members is still some kind bizarre but i see it better than Aiden and Bennet (like i said before, it's something forced for me, even more than Sophia Sleeping with her family members), and for to corrupt Sophia, exists Morello.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes