Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The fact that nothing is planned between Julia and Amber, sadness :cautious:
Actually I found no evidence either way in that regard (which was why I was looking in the first place). At least in DoL, Amber and Neil only ever refer to Julia by name - not daughter, lodger or tenant. So there still hope.

I didnt think this game had any 100% lesbian character
I'll double check, but I believe Julia and Elena are 100% lesbians

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Actually I found no evidence either way in that regard (which was why I was looking in the first place). At least in DoL, Amber and Neil only ever refer to Julia by name - not daughter, lodger or tenant. So there still hope.

I had to check who Elena was.:oops:

Reactions: wynlard

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Calm down Farrah

• Haha

ttrevc

May 2, 2019
I was looking in the images but it doesnt exists a image where it shows sophia's vagina, L&P it's taking its time with some specific situation, i think?

Why some images are in .webp and other jpg after doing the unren?.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexby

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So ... I went over script2.rpy with a fine-toothed comb, particularly "day15_Sophia_spies_on_the_girls_at_the_pool", and it turns out it wasn't "Landlady" I should have been looking for, but "Landlord(s)". Julia at one point refers to Neil and Amber as her landlords. So, same as Sam, Julia has the potential for a relationship with Amber.

And yes, Elena has liked girls for the past two years. Same scene.

Calm down Farrah
Where is the fun in that?

• Love
Reactions: farrah

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
So ... I went over script2.rpy with a fine-toothed comb, particularly "day15_Sophia_spies_on_the_girls_at_the_pool", and it turns out it wasn't "Landlady" I should have been looking for, but "Landlord(s)". Julia at one point refers to Neil and Amber as her landlords. So, same as Sam, Julia has the potential for a relationship with Amber.
I need to chill out. This excites my imagination.:LOL:

• Haha

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

And yes, Elena has liked girls for the past two years. Same scene.

Where is the fun in that?
I was thinking more for your sanity

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
I loved the start of this game.. teasing,,s eduction etc.. later on (latest updates).. not so much. But this creator is doing it right (even if it takes him a ridiculous amount of time).... the fact yorue all literally debating and talking about the characters and plot says it all. Theres something to learn here, i hope i can figure out what

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I wonder if they will have physical contact in the next update. For example, Sophia can put a palm on her hand or hug her, or just a kiss on her cheek. It seems these girls are still shy.:unsure:
I wanted Alyssa to slightly open her legs while drinking tea on the couch with Sophia. ;)
Did not Alyssa'a towel slip down a bit and Sophia had a peek,naughty Sophia:whistle:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I loved the start of this game.. teasing,,s eduction etc.. later on (latest updates).. not so much. But this creator is doing it right (even if it takes him a ridiculous amount of time).... the fact yorue all literally debating and talking about the characters and plot says it all. Theres something to learn here, i hope i can figure out what
Put Sophia in your name icon and become a member of the Goddess Sophia club:ROFLMAO:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I wanted Alyssa to slightly open her legs while drinking tea on the couch with Sophia. ;)
Did not Alyssa'a towel slip down a bit and Sophia had a peek,naughty Sophia:whistle:
Alyssa can put on a miniskirt for the next event, and quietly show Sophia that she does not wear panties:sneaky:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Alyssa can put on a miniskirt for the next event, and quietly show Sophia that she does not wear panties:sneaky:
Or just a bathrobe and be naked underneath,with just a teasing view of Alyssa's delights.
Will it be Nathalie , Alyssa,Emma?Mind you knowing L&P it could be someone else.

Last edited:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Or just a bathrobe and be naked underneath,with just a teasing view of Alyssa's delights.
Will it be Nathalie , Alyssa,Emma?Mind you knowing L&P it could be someone else.
I doubt that it will be a bathrobe, if were they going to meet in the city? They need some wine and relax and opened feelings.
But who will be Sophia’s first girl is still a mystery. It all depends on what event will be next with Natalie and Vicky on the 12th game day. :unsure:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I doubt that it will be a bathrobe, if were they going to meet in the city? They need some wine and relax and opened feelings.
But who will be Sophia’s first girl is still a mystery. It all depends on what event will be next with Natalie and Vicky on the 12th game day. :unsure:
Nathalie is very high on the list.She is into Sophia and it wouldnt surprise me if Natalie left the door open on purpose,once when changing and maybe when masterbating on Sophia's side of the bed.
Nathalie teased Sophia when she cleaned the house as if testing the waters concerning Sophia.
Alyssa and Sophia do have an (chemistry) attraction to each other,even if it does come as a surprise to them.
The awkward silence between Sophia and Alyssa while staring into each others eyes. I just love it

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikk88

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Nathalie is very high on the list.She is into Sophia and it wouldnt surprise me if Natalie left the door open on purpose,once when changing and maybe when masterbating on Sophia's side of the bed.
Nathalie teased Sophia when she cleaned the house as if testing the waters concerning Sophia
Natalie seduces Sophia very much, I won’t be surprised if they have random hot sex once. And so it seems that she will be the first.
Alyssa and Sophia do have an (chemistry) attraction to each other,even if it does come as a surprise to them.
The awkward silence between Sophia and Alyssa while staring into each others eyes. I just love it
They have a strong attraction, also long love relationships are possible i guess, which develop are slowly. But they will obviously have real love. :love:

Reactions: Old Dog and Mikk88

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So Sophia/Alyssa ,depending on choices made.Will meet before Natalie..
But it could be easier for nathalie since she maybe alone in the house with Sophia,and Sophia has that image of Nathalie masterbating while thinking about her and did like Nathalie pussy lips

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikk88
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes