Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Saveeditonline is good for non-PC systems - I tried it over Christmas while I was on my Android tablet.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Sure!! of course, it's easy, I said that it was truly a good idea to what he said, ask him what he said haha :)
I just can't resist. Someone had to do it :ROFLMAO:

I couldn't agree more, that's what keeps me hooked to the game, in a respective sort of way of course. :love: ;)
You still not tasting the daughters things. Just do it :sneaky:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
nexer - you forgot about the reflection in the mirror it still shows the tulip- that said, just the mirror alone can add an hour or more to my renders, so I probably would too.

Are you rendering and the compositing over the top? Just wondering how you're getting the size and perspective.

D

Deleted member 1882153

Sophia got very defensive about showing with Ellie when her husband asked about it.Naughty Sophia;)

"Listen. She has no problem with it and neither do I!"
"Since we don't see each other that often recently, she keeps me company this way and we can chat a little bit."
"Why do I have to justify myself to you that I'd like to spend some time with my daughter in this manner?"
"You better fix that goddamn lock finally!"

calm down Sophia
She's exercising her strength and dominance over him. Didn't the Dev say there might be a cuck path for Liam? Where Sophia might get more freedom?

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I just can't resist. Someone had to do it :ROFLMAO:

You still not tasting the daughters things. Just do it :sneaky:
Hahaha of course I speak and according to some quite good considering, it's not my first language. Though I don't know how that one applies to me since I already said it in English, you should ask the other guy. Unless you have to ask it in French hahaha.

It would be like:
+"English motherf*cker do you speak it?"
+ "Comment?" :unsure: :LOL:

Or
+ "Anglais connard est que tu le parles?"
+"yes" :LOL:

And...do what exactly? hahaha no no :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: farrah

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
nexer - you forgot about the reflection in the mirror it still shows the tulip- that said, just the mirror alone can add an hour or more to my renders, so I probably would too.

Are you rendering and the compositing over the top? Just wondering how you're getting the size and perspective.
The trick is: In the mirror is what Sophia is seeing ;)
No just select a object from other picture, copy/paste. No render.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hahaha of course I speak and according to some quite good considering, it's not my first language. Though I don't know how that one applies to me since I already said it in English, you should ask the other guy. ..
As a native English speaker, I can say your English is better than a lot of my friends whose only language is English. I was only asking you to be nice to the obviously new member, who might not have read (or understood) the rules of the forum yet.

nexer. Huh. Because I did a quick check using the assets I have (bedroom, bed, dildo), since I thought Ellie's dildo looked a little small, but no, the size is about right.

• Thinking Face

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
The Masterbation conversation of course silly you
They are definitely masturbating, and obviously with Ellie's dildo later. I'm not too much into dildo/strapon stuff. Fingers lips and tongue all the way :love:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Later? Then how did Sophia end up with it in the morning?
I think they will have two masturbation sessions or one very long, where Ellie will suggest using a dildo. They will probably share it with each other. I wonder who will uses that dildo first. Ellie on mom, or Sophia on daughter. :sneaky:
Farrah would know more about that one.I only know of 1 path for Dylan
I don’t know, but it is confirmed that with Dylan there are most events, Ellie the second. Dylan also has an NTR optional story.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Caught me. I use Ellie's dildo. ;)
I was the one that discovered what the asset was for the Fan Art thread. So yeah, I can pick the main dildos out just by sight, and often what posing asset was used with it too. It was an odd choice by L&P, considering the other main one has a lot more supporting pose assets. However that one is just a dildo, not a vibrator that Ellie has.

I think they will have two masturbation sessions or one very long, where Ellie will suggest using a dildo. They will probably share it with each other. I wonder who will uses that dildo first. Ellie on mom, or Sophia on daughter. :sneaky:
I would have laughed if Ellie was hiding under the covers in that pic during a morning session. However I'm a little curious how Sophia managed to get rid of Liam for this breakfast. Unless he is starting to become useful and suggested it to Dylan.

• Thinking Face

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I was the one that discovered what the asset was for the Fan Art thread. So yeah, I can pick the main dildos out just by sight, and often what posing asset was used with it too. It was an odd choice by L&P, considering the other main one has a lot more supporting pose assets. However that one is just a dildo, not a vibrator that Ellie has.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Mikk88
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes