farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I would have laughed if Ellie was hiding under the covers in that pic during a morning session. However I'm a little curious how Sophia managed to get rid of Liam for this breakfast. Unless he is starting to become useful and suggested it to Dylan.
Propably Liam already go to work. :unsure:
You reminded me something. So many times I wondered how they would hide their relationship. Awkward looks to each other while lunch. Touching to pussy with foot under the table. Kissing or slaping when Liam turns away.:sneaky:
The same goes for Dylan. Such a space for imagination. Sophia and her forbidden relationship. And stupid Liam should not know anything.:LOL:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Propably Liam already go to work. :unsure:
The same goes for Dylan. Such a space for imagination. Sophia and her forbidden relationship. And stupid Liam should not know anything.:LOL:
Hahaha, Don't get me started. I can imagine so many ways and some that would seem very normal and natural and the best part is keeping it that Liam never finds out, not even by accident, it's better when it's like that than if Liam is completely out of the picture. The Thrill is not after or getting caught, is that you know that you could and almost but you won't. :cool: :devilish:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
the key to this game are Sophia with Dylan and Ellie, that's all. all the other characters, and I emphasize all, must remain in the background and have to be only and only decorative. They don't even have to undress, they can all remain dressed.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Hahaha, Don't get me started. I can imagine so many ways and some that would seem very normal and natural and the best part is keeping it that Liam never finds out, not even by accident, it's better when it's like that than if Liam is completely out of the picture. The Thrill is not after or getting caught, is that you know that you could and almost but you won't. :cool: :devilish:
How about this :whistle::ROFLMAO: Liam has no idea what happened :LOL:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
the key to this game are Sophia with Dylan and Ellie, that's all. all the other characters, and I emphasize all, must remain in the background and have to be only and only decorative. They don't even have to undress, they can all remain dressed.
That's not up to you. If you don't like it, talk to the dev

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
How about this :whistle::ROFLMAO:
Exactly my point but in many other instances, close call?...yes, almost?...yes but will they get caught? no, they won't. The difference there and from the future ones is that both Sophia & Dylan will be into it, so Sophia will also be enjoying it. But that is one Excellent example... the funny thing though, now that I'm noticing it, Liam AGAIN interrupted them!! only that in this case, Liam didn't catch them as he did in the shower, Sophia & Dylan's lovely Mother & Son time, it remains a secret. :sneaky: ;):LOL:

Last edited:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Exactly my point but in many other instances, close call?...yes, almost?...yes but will they get caught? no, they won't. The difference there and from the future ones is that both Sophia & Dylan will be into it, so Sophia will also be enjoying it. But that is one Excellent example... the funny thing though, now that I'm looking at it, Liam AGAIN interrupted them!! only that in this case, Liam didn't catch them as he did in the shower, Sophia & Dylan's lovely Mother & Son time, it remains a secret. :sneaky: ;):LOL:
Let's call him simpler; Liam the big problem. He just gets in the way. :LOL: But when Sophia will cheating him with their children, it will be fun! :sneaky:

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Let's call him simpler; Liam the big problem. He just gets in the way. :LOL: But when Sophia will cheating him with their children, it will be fun! :sneaky:
This is the second time that I couldn't agree more with you! (After the third time I will have to stop counting :LOL::sneaky:)

And yes, Liam is the big problem, let's just forget about fixing the damn stupid lock on the door and, from now on, Sophia will Shower in her children's bathroom, it may not be as spacious as hers but at least the lock still works and either way, who needs that much space when the main deal about it is to be as close as possible with just her children? :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: farrah

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Playable day 18 is also the day that we can(maybe) sort Bennet out. Also the same day for the second solution to the Aiden problem
Aiden
Day 20 (playable day 13)
day 25 (playable day 18)
Interesting game days and playable days
Sex with another woman-playable day 15/16
Sex with another man-playable day 19/20
Of course that information is already very old.We are talking for something like 16 months.Many things have changed since then.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Sex with another woman-playable day 15/16
Sex with another man-playable day 19/20
Of course that information is already very old.We are talking for something like 16 months.Many things have changed since then.
Thank's man! As i know, he not changed anything for now. So, it's actual information. :giggle:
Oh my oh my, can we see the sex with Ellie on 16th day ??! Because 16th day it's the Ellie day:love:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Thank's man! As i know, he not changed anything for now. So, it's actual information. :giggle:
Oh my oh my, can we see the sex with Ellie on 16th day ??! Because 16th day it's the Ellie day:love:
I wonder who/where the sex with another man will happen,a drunken one night stand somebody's else's husband or something more sinister
Mind you the more important question is witch lady will taste Sophia's flower first

Reactions: Alexby

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
A & C series are shorter, but the B series shows more skin (no shoulder straps and shows her tummy). Tough choice. Looks like people are liking the black options the most. Perhaps if the B series offered a black option it would be in the lead?
The nice thing about the shoulder strap is that there is the chance of it sliding and having a nipslip. Who wouldn't want that?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The nice thing about the shoulder strap is that there is the chance of it sliding and having a nipslip. Who wouldn't want that?
It is still early yet, but I had a bad feeling that B would of stormed a head,still 18 days left though.

Reactions: Farun2000
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes