farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
True we have,but just imagine how much fun it would be to unwrap Sophia in that out fit.
I think Patricia would have been totally wet.:sneaky:
Have you taken a screen shot of every female in the game?
I have 50+ pages of diffirent saves :ROFLMAO:
I choose Sophia's boobs. They are bigger! :love: :LOL:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Exactly my point!! I was arguing to the idea of sending him to where all fathers from incest games are, they're usually with their daughters so that's not a good idea because I wouldn't want to send Ellie away with Liam, that was my argument!. :LOL:

Again, that was my whole point, even a divorce would be fine instead of killing him because you said that "he needs to die!" and I was just arguing against making Sophia a widow and the kids orphans. Divorced? fine! Widow & Orphans?...No. :LOL:
Actualy from all incest games we have only like 1% in which father is gone with his daughter.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Actualy from all incest games we have only like 1% in which father is gone with his daughter.
Hehe well, by using the word "usually" I'm not talking about all of them nor would I claim that it's in every.single.game but that it's likely that the father goes with their daughter, I'm not talking about percentages nor absolutes. :cool: Either way, I wouldn't be in favor of Liam & Ellie either in San Alejo or in any other land.

Reactions: farrah

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
But killing Liam would be so much more fun
I'm with Lord_Xanatos on this one, for similar but different reasons. While he only a few Ellie points, my playthrough has 0 Dylan points. I'm hoping that Liam will man up and be a proper father to Dylan, helping him man up and get a gf.

Then they can both get out of the way of Sophia/Ellie.

And remember, they have their house as a perk of Liam's job. Kill him and that disappears, as well as most of their money.

• Wow
Reactions: farrah

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm with Lord_Xanatos on this one, for similar but different reasons. While he only a few Ellie points, my playthrough has 0 Dylan points. I'm hoping that Liam will man up and be a proper father to Dylan, helping him man up and get a gf.

Then they can both get out of the way of Sophia/Ellie.

And remember, they have their house as a perk of Liam's job. Kill him and that disappears, as well as most of their money.
You just have to spoil things dont you Alley_cat

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Liam is a hard working father, so far. Lost his appetite for all day long sex, better for us:p. He giveses his sons and wife a nice house to fooling around. So, be nice with him. Without his job WE never met Sophia:D
Yeah, after all he is not bad guy like Bennet for example! But Liam, can you fix that goddamn lock in the bathroom ?!!1:mad: :ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes