Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hey guys, we have to send a catholic priest to Sophia's house before to be too late :rolleyes:
To perform an exorcism on Liam.
Only reason that I can think of as to why he ignores our goddess

Last edited:
Reactions: nexer

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hehe well, by using the word "usually" I'm not talking about all of them nor would I claim that it's in every.single.game but that it's likely that the father goes with their daughter, I'm not talking about percentages nor absolutes. :cool: Either way, I wouldn't be in favor of Liam & Ellie either in San Alejo or in any other land.
that high? 100% the father goes in a business trip that takes like 5 years to come back
We probably have like 5 games only.DMD and DFD the most famous.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Absofuckinglutely. She managed to stay a saint for ~forty years and then - boom - a slut in few weeks. So, fook the priest, send an exorcist - a good one. :LUL:
Sinners, we lost Sophia. The priest puts Sophia in the way of the good wife and purified her. 1578955112630.png

Reactions: Kobudo27

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Can someone explain why this game is always trending so highly when it only have a 3.5 star rating? I have not played it so I'm asking please don't judge. I'm just looking for opinions. Thanks!

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
then the prist go and rapes dylan or liam:WutFace:
I agree! because what if whatever is possessing Sophia is the very reason why she is staying away from Liam and closer to the rest? Do we reeeeaally want to change that back to the good wife??? I think NOT!! :LOL:
If we go around killing all these people we will have to set up days for our Goddess,Ellie,Vicky Patricia,Alyssa and Amber.Will we have enough days in the week for all this

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Can someone explain why this game is always trending so highly when it only have a 3.5 star rating? I have not played it so I'm asking please don't judge. I'm just looking for opinions. Thanks!
If you look through this thread you will see many pictures of the people in the game and they are high quality.
The MC is a woman(goddess)
It is not your usual MILF game and does have some very interesting options.You should try it
If people dont see sex with in the first 5 minutes its a bad game

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
is a very good game but some people come here thinking this is another milfycity.is about the corruption of the MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Dog
Feb 7, 2018
Few people are very active here and the rest are probably curious what it's about, just like you.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes