Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I believe you because I usually always skip all F/D stuff :ROFLMAO:
And as for me, I believe YOU because I believe that you do :LOL:

Yeah, after all he is not bad guy like Bennet for example! But Liam, can you fix that goddamn lock in the bathroom ?!!1:mad: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, he is not a bad guy nor father he is just very very busy at work and getting himself in debt but not enough to kill him and he still provides enough to the family to keep him alive. Now if he so happens to have an affair...well, he needs to get some, just not from Sophia! :LOL: She is busy with her son and daughter. :sneaky:

And the Jacuzzi...for the love of God! don't forget to fix the damn Jacuzzi!! :LOL:

Reactions: farrah

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It was talked about but was dropped as far as I know
Damn. Since I don't count a wife/gf being with another woman as cheating, I like the idea of Liam finding out about Sophia/Ellie and being totally cool with it. Then they wouldn't need to sneak around.

• Thinking Face

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Damn. Since I don't count a wife/gf being with another woman as cheating, I like the idea of Liam finding out about Sophia/Ellie and being totally cool with it. Then they wouldn't need to sneak around.
Liam voluntarily moves to the couch, and Ellie start sleeps with her mother in a matrimonial bed ? :unsure: :love::LOL:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Imagine on the .... Sophia and Dylan or Sophia and Ellie :p
Why do you think I want Liam to fix it?! Sophia & Dylan have already been in the tub together having what I would call "a foot massage with a little foot job" and that's because the Jacuzzi wasn't working, and they were going to use it, now if it gets fixed...well yeah, I can certainly imagine them using it. :sneaky: :p

• Thinking Face

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Yeah, but we can't let LIAM more than sneak. Liam, we are decent and catholics people here. Don't be a sinner :D

• Haha
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Why do you think I want Liam to fix it?! Sophia & Dylan have already been in the tub together having what I would call "a foot massage with a little foot job" and that's because the Jacuzzi wasn't working, and they were going to use it, now if it gets fixed...well yeah, I can certainly imagine them using it. :sneaky: :p
Yeah, but Jacuzzi .. and bubbles. Get naked or touching one another .., and nobody see you.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Liam voluntarily moves to the couch, and Ellie start sleeps with her mother in a matrimonial bed ? :unsure: :love::LOL:
Not sure I'd go that far! Still being able to use my own bed would probably be my price for keeping my trap shut.

Old dog, what important question?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes