Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
The way I see it, it was hinted that the Hubby has a gambling habit. He will probably lose all the money and even the house and end up betting his wife... or something like that. So people who think that the first H scene is a few years away are probably wrong. I like playing an "erotic" adult game that will feature sex scenes in the future.
Oh god i hope it's not something so cliche as that, and luckily i doubt it will be given the build up so far.

There probably is something more going on with the husband, but whatever it is doesn't seem necessary to progressing Sophia's story, and i certainly hope it never will be. To this point, most/all of the 'filthy' options are leading to corruption in the form of first realizing and then giving into temptation. I doubt any kind of 'forced' scenarios will be necessary and that'll be a real breath of fresh air in games like these.

But having said that, i also don't think the first sex scenes are that far away. Sophia has already been pretty damn 'naughty' in a few of the build up scenes, and the plunge really shouldn't be that far off.

Reactions: SweatPicle

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
I personally believe that removing the tags was a bad idea and that it might pull people away because they won´t find what they want. The tags should be changed to Future or Possible Group sex, possible Incest, etc etc so when they search for a game containing what they want they still have an option to find this game and look forward to the updates of it. And also help the dev get future donors for his patreon page.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I personally believe that removing the tags was a bad idea and that it might pull people away because they won´t find what they want.
If something new appears in the game during an update i'd assume the appropiate tag will be given. But as long as it isn't there, the tag would just mislead people into believing the title includes something that isn't there. I came looking here exactly for the incest and when it wasn't there i felt disappointed. Why was it given the tag then, i asked. Because it was going to be in it at some later time? Why can't it be given the tag only then? I'm supporting the idea of tagging the actual content and not the promises the dev made (if made any).
And also help the dev get future donors for his patreon page.
Devs should gain backers for the actual content they deliver. F95zone tagging system should serve its own members first and foremost instead of the financial interests of developers over patreon (or anywhere). I think that content-based tagging is better for the former, while promise-oriented one serves the latter. I would vote for the former but his is just me.

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
If something new appears in the game during an update i'd assume the appropiate tag will be given. But as long as it isn't there, the tag would just mislead people into believing the title includes something that isn't there. I came looking here exactly for the incest and when it wasn't there i felt disappointed. Why was it given the tag then, i asked. Because it was going to be in it at some later time? Why can't it be given the tag only then? I'm supporting the idea of tagging the actual content and not the promises the dev made (if made any).
Devs should gain backers for the actual content they deliver. F95zone tagging system should serve its own members first and foremost instead of the financial interests of developers over patreon (or anywhere). I think that content-based tagging is better for the former, while promise-oriented one serves the latter. I would vote for the former but his is just me.
I respect your opinion and i understand how dissapointed you must have been, but thats why im saying to put a tag of incest next to a (possible) or a (Future) so people know whats coming and that this is indeed a game for them to enjoy.

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
I doubt any kind of 'forced' scenarios will be necessary and that'll be a real breath of fresh air in games like these.
I don't see how the MC fucking everyone who is available is in any way a breath of fresh air.
So she's going for the buff guys. Wow I've never seen that before...
Her Son? That's new!
Her Sons friend? Oh wow it gets newer by the minute.
She's going to cheat non-stop on her husband? Now that is definitely new!

There probably is something more going on with the husband, but whatever it is doesn't seem necessary to progressing Sophia's story, and i certainly hope it never will be.
So the Dev is adds the Good Wife way just for shits and giggles.
If he does that I hope he gets flak for it.

Reactions: Hyped

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
I don't see how the MC fucking everyone who is available is in any way a breath of fresh air.
So she's going for the buff guys. Wow I've never seen that before...
Her Son? That's new!
Her Sons friend? Oh wow it gets newer by the minute.
She's going to cheat non-stop on her husband? Now that is definitely new!

So the Dev is adds the Good Wife way just for shits and giggles.
If he does that I hope he gets flak for it.
Yo chill out dude. You seem a little worked up.

Anyway, i don't really understand your point either. You seem annoyed that there won't be a 'good wife' route?

But i don't think there's anything to suggest there won't be one, is there? And i would also like to see a properly developed route like that it in the game, alongside other paths.

Reactions: ttzzmm and titokm10

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
Man that guy needs to chill XD who does he want sofia to go for the nerd guys who are great on the inside, come on men even in real life woman go for the guy with muscles.
Yo chill out dude. You seem a little worked up.

Anyway, i don't really understand your point either. You seem annoyed that there won't be a 'good wife' route?

But i don't think there's anything to suggest there won't be one, is there? And i would also like to see a properly developed route like that it in the game, alongside other paths.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a game with highly pregnancy and DAZ models? For research purpose, of course.
I don't know if you got a good answer on this but I know of 2, My Legacy My_Legacy 2018-03-18 19-34-56-61.jpg My_Legacy 2018-03-18 19-35-09-82.jpg

And My New Roommate, I did not get a pic of it to upload but its a short game to play.

Reactions: UncleVT

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks. I played both. But only got the pregnancy in the endings.
My question was more for protagonist during the game. Seems there aren't none.
Okay I don't play female MC so I would not know of any anyway.

I am sorry but a big fat ugly dick coming towards the face of the MC is not my style of a game.
Give me vagina's all day long and I am a happy player.

Reactions: UncleVT

lesbiaN7ncest

Jun 8, 2017
There are clear hints that there are issues sexually, that he's too tired, the spark is gone, a small hint that seems to make her slightly suspicious of the girl at the clothing store. And it's pretty easy to imagine that playing a big role going forward.
Hellraezer must be dialogue skipping, because it's as obvious as a brick to the face. It's pretty much the entire premise and reason the character is frustrated and having these temptations put before her. It's one of the reasons this game comes across as a little more unique because so many others are about the MC trying to fuck everything in sight and this is a bit more about trying to resist temptations, while also having a bit more of a realistic take on it by giving the MC both a logical and emotional reason to give in (i.e. a marriage devoid of intimacy) than just getting wet over attractive people around them simply because they're attractive like so many other games do.

So few games even present the idea of the MC gradually forming relationships with NPCs that develop into attraction or love, most have the MC just immediately wanting to fuck the NPCs at first sight. There are exceptions beyond just this game of course, but so far this probably does it better than most. Sure, it's a slow-burn so far, but at least we're getting some characters and not just a bunch of sex dolls with different appearances and next to no personality outside of tropes.

Hellraezer

Feb 13, 2018
Hellraezer must be dialogue skipping, because it's as obvious as a brick to the face. It's pretty much the entire premise and reason the character is frustrated and having these temptations put before her. It's one of the reasons this game comes across as a little more unique because so many others are about the MC trying to fuck everything in sight and this is a bit more about trying to resist temptations, while also having a bit more of a realistic take on it by giving the MC both a logical and emotional reason to give in (i.e. a marriage devoid of intimacy) than just getting wet over attractive people around them simply because they're attractive like so many other games do.

So few games even present the idea of the MC gradually forming relationships with NPCs that develop into attraction or love, most have the MC just immediately wanting to fuck the NPCs at first sight. There are exceptions beyond just this game of course, but so far this probably does it better than most. Sure, it's a slow-burn so far, but at least we're getting some characters and not just a bunch of sex dolls with different appearances and next to no personality outside of tropes.
How could I not skip dialogue? I click for five minutes waiting for something to happen besides a long drawn out conversation that really serves no purpose than to be filler. If I offended somebody from my hatred of this game then that's just too bad. I never pointed out what I hate about the game to be a bad guy, just wish there was more to the game than endless reading and little interaction. If I wanted a Static Novel I would have downloaded one, but I was promised interactivity and what little there is seems just pointless IMHO.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Kinda funny with all the disdain people show for this game. Its like you try please yourself with a cheese grater, and complain it hurt, but keep carry on... Like, don't like it, find something else... very simple.

Reactions: lynx33

Hirus

Apr 5, 2017
Finished playing through the current iteration of the game and enjoyed it, I like the slow pacing and build up, there are plenty of other games out there that go 0-100 in the first chapter already. I think the wait will be worth it and look forward to seeing more.

kiryl

Oct 6, 2017
Finished playing through the current iteration of the game and enjoyed it, I like the slow pacing and build up, there are plenty of other games out there that go 0-100 in the first chapter already. I think the wait will be worth it and look forward to seeing more.
agree with that

Reactions: Jag Hond

Angmir

May 29, 2017
By having an attention span greater than that of a gnat?

And failing that, at least stop talking about things you're admittedly ignorant about, because if you can't at least know what it is you bizarrely insist on criticizing (dedicating time in your life to something you have "hatred" for? are you a masochist?), you really need to fuck off.
Agree - if you cant focus your attencion on an ilustrated game like this - maybe you are too young to play.

I guess 12 years old should be able to read books and stuff.

Jokes about no sex content are fine - but hating on this game is mostly exagerated from what I can tell.
Game has superior storytelling and is remarkably believable in how it is portrayed. Realy easy to immerse.
I have a slight fear time -skip will ruin it a little - but we shall see.

I just hope Author wont get lazy or frustrated and lower the standards he set up in the begining, and will steadily unfold the story to us - leading ultimately to all sorts of hardcore scenes, but not rushing there. (But not dragging it needlessly where it is not neccesery.
It is totaly fine to go straight to sex skipping the "gamey" feeling steps of HJ>BJ>TJ>Sex>Anal. Thats is what I realy hate.
If my girlfriend would allow me to 69 I am sure it would not stop there 90% of the time (unless realy early teens)

Reactions: lynx33
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes