lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
My question is if you hate the game so much, why keep posting about it? If I dislike a game. I delete it, unfollow the thread and forget all about it. I don't go into the Corruption thread and write 20 posts about how much I dislike the art style of the game. I just stay away from it.

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
My question is if you hate the game so much, why keep posting about it? If I dislike a game. I delete it, unfollow the thread and forget all about it. I don't go into the Corruption thread and write 20 posts about how much I dislike the art style of the game. I just stay away from it.
Yeah~Damn right!
You won't criticize Thai food sour and spicy in Thailand restaurant.You don't like it ,you leave.
No need to add sugar for everyone in the restaurant ,and asking chef to make you an apple pie instead.
You don't like game developer's slow steps ,you stay away from it.
Writing many posts to show how you dislike it ,that's kinds of poo-poo throwing

Leave it to those who are lovin' it !

Reactions: lynx33

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
5 events nice
1 with the son
1 with vicky
1 with the husband coming back from his business travel.
maybe 1 with the sister and another in the school?:pensive:

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
Can we have the compressed version on the main (1st) page of this game so people can download it straight away???@jande21

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Can we have the compressed version on the main (1st) page of this game so people can download it straight away???

you could ping a staffmember or a mod
hmm.. not so many online right now
@jande21 would you be so kind to update the op

Sep 30, 2017
can anyone tell me any other games similar ?

i heard there was a game where an fbi agent marries an asian girl... and they return to us.... dont remember the name actually...

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
can anyone tell me any other games similar ?

i heard there was a game where an fbi agent marries an asian girl... and they return to us.... dont remember the name actually...
You are maybe thinking of , which is actually very different from this (and even though I like the premise, weirdly I can't get into it).

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
yes this is the one.. thank you.. any similar games would you recommend ??
I don't think there are any games quite like A Wife and Mother (which is why it is creating so much discussion). The closest is maybe , or if you can handle RPGM .

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes