Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I agree. Personally, I have dropped this game for at least a few versions. But part of the problem is what people expect. Look at the OP, at least half the tags needs to go because they make people think there is some sexual content here. But there is only a bit of teasing, so far (haven't played 0.025, so I'm not sure). Also, a sentence like So, will she stay the good, faithful wife or will she fall into all the temptations and become a filthy wh**e soon? is really far fucking away from the game as it is currently.

On the other hand, people should really read a few pages of a game's thread before downloading, just to see what kinds of issues there are.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I suppose we can stop the discussion here.

A couple of general hints:
Personal attacks against other users for ANY reason are not tolerated in this forum.
However I agree that an user writing only posts about how bad is the game over and over could be annoying.
Just report the post(s) please and we will evaluate the problem. We can send a friendly warning or banning the user from the thread in case.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I agree. Personally, I have dropped this game for at least a few versions. But part of the problem is what people expect. Look at the OP, at least half the tags needs to go because they make people think there is some sexual content here. But there is only a bit of teasing, so far (haven't played 0.025, so I'm not sure). Also, a sentence like So, will she stay the good, faithful wife or will she fall into all the temptations and become a filthy wh**e soon? is really far fucking away from the game as it is currently.

On the other hand, people should really read a few pages of a game's thread before downloading, just to see what kinds of issues there are.
If you have the time could you let me know with are the tags not present in the game, please? I will delete them.
Thanks a lot

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
I suppose we can stop the discussion here.

A couple of general hints:
Personal attacks against other users for ANY reason are not tolerated in this forum.
However I agree that an user writing only posts about how bad is the game over and over could be annoying.
Just report the post(s) please and we will evaluate the problem. We can send a friendly warning or banning the user from the thread in case.
Annoying an unetic is a moderator taking part in a discussion taking advantage of his moderator privilege. I every single critizism I have made to this game, every single one, has been constructive and reasoned. If you, Viatovic or Londomollari are annoyed by critizism to a game you like, the problem is yours. Anyway, don´t worry, this is the last time I participe in this forum with a comment. From now, I will just download games and be silent. I will not "annoy" you any more.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
If you have the time could you let me know with are the tags not present in the game, please? I will delete them.
Thanks a lot
Not having played the latest version and it's been a month since I played it, so I might be off. I agree with @GaveMyHeartAway on the rpg and interracial tags. Lesbian should probably stay though (daughter pool scene). For the genre listing: Same but it also mentions domination, submission and anal and I don't see that in the game either.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Thanks a lot
There's also no incest there atm (correct me if I'm wrong).
And no group sex (since no sex at all xD ).

But Idk the rules for the tags: should they ones mentioned devs wants to include in game (so probably all tags can be kept) or the ones which are actual in current version of the game?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Annoying an unetic is a moderator taking part in a discussion taking advantage of his moderator privilege. I every single critizism I have made to this game, every single one, has been constructive and reasoned. If you, Viatovic or Londomollari are annoyed by critizism to a game you like, the problem is yours. Anyway, don´t worry, this is the last time I participe in this forum with a comment. From now, I will just download games and be silent. I will not "annoy" you any more.
Sorry probably I wasn't clear enough. I was talking about general rules and I was suggesting the best way to approach this type of problem.
I haven't even read your posts. So as far as I know you are completely fine. I will take a look at your posts here and I'll let you know if i think that there is a problem. In the meantime please fell free to continue to post as before. :)

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
There's also no incest there atm (correct me if I'm wrong).
And no group sex (since no sex at all XD ).

But Idk the rules for the tags: should they ones mentioned devs wants to include in game (so probably all tags can be kept) or the ones which are actual in current version of the game?
We are changing our approach at the tags. From now only tags that are actual in current version of the game

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Oh thank god.
I can see the merits of both positions, ie, if a game were to contain NTR but not implement it until several versions deep, you'd have people who hate NTR and wouldn't have played it had they known it was coming down the line. It would probably be too complicated, but a colour-coded tag system distinguishing between 'in the game' and 'stated by the dev' might be a best-of-both-worlds solution.

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
I can see the merits of both positions, ie, if a game were to contain NTR but not implement it until several versions deep, you'd have people who hate NTR and wouldn't have played it had they known it was coming down the line. It would probably be too complicated, but a colour-coded tag system distinguishing between 'in the game' and 'stated by the dev' might be a best-of-both-worlds solution.
Then just add two Genre sections.

Genre currently:
Genre planned:

socheis

Oct 19, 2017
Flipped through this again today, I don't mind the slow burn so much, but it would have been nice to have a teaser scene or an icebreaker of sorts where the husband and wife have sex. I guess I'd also argue for more choice; I believe day one goes by with no interaction whatsoever. Some events like the principal seem unaffected by earlier choices; you can shut him down or not but it doesn't seem to matter for your later meeting.

That said, the main character is one of the best looking across all the games I've gone through on this site, and I'm really looking forward to her overcoming her incredible repression...with Sam, the guys from the gym, etc.

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
The problem with that is, there is no hint that they are having marital issues, none whatsoever. So, I don't know where you get the idea that it's an important part of the plot. The author just neglects this logical part of the story.
There are clear hints that there are issues sexually, that he's too tired, the spark is gone, a small hint that seems to make her slightly suspicious of the girl at the clothing store. And it's pretty easy to imagine that playing a big role going forward.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes