Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
It'll be interesting to see if Dylan is still her son in the next release. L&P said that he will address the updated Patreon TOS.

...if he is, I guess that would mean L&P will drop the incest path.
I think he may have a plan to get around the incest thing. Bury the game under 1000s of unnecessary renders, and inexpliciple detours into esoterica, so that any Patreon tester gives up on the game before getting to the incest.

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
i would fucking fuck that mother for months i mean for months!!! really i would sleep... wake up fucking fucking while eating shitting showering etc.. i would fuck so long till i die because of exhausting
aaaaand thats why you dont have a girlfriend XD, just joking !

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Hehe,I doubt you will find a game with pregnancy not closer to the end.Best attempt is maybe Roundscape Adorevia.Lab Rats?
Well, other condition was DAZ models. I think there are none, but perhaps a dev read this and take the idea. Should be principal or side character :)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Was it a retarded russian who wrote the dialogue in this VN? Not only does it have long winded and unnecessary exposition, but it also has shit grammar. Now that the negative of this game is done with, overall I like the models and the mom is hot. I pray to cthulhu that this dev hires a proper editor/writer/interpretor for the dialogue who can keep it short and sweet.
He's not a retarded nor Russian. Please, be respectful.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Despite this game having had very very little action, long tedious exploration of boring scenes (lie a guitar lesson!) and very little promise of anything more exciting coming soon, this is still the game I am most look forward to being updated.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

Angmir

May 29, 2017
The long book like exposition is the thing that makes it so good.

I love for all of those Renpy VN to learn from this example.

Originaly VN were supposed to be normal Novels with Sound and Visual effect added to them.
I dont mind reading books - unlike many ppl nowadays who never red a book since elementary school.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes