Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I asked the wife to experiment once,now she is not speaking to me
Yep, sucks when that happens. Experiments fail every now and again. But every now and again you can find out something great. I think I've found my favourite outfit for Aiden's 2nd task btw.

Oh btw, I was browsing the CG as I do, and I noticed there's a new boy in the class on day 17. Is that Brian? I wonder what the point of the new students actually is.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yep, sucks when that happens. Experiments fail every now and again. But every now and again you can find out something great. I think I've found my favourite outfit for Aiden's 2nd task btw.

Oh btw, I was browsing the CG as I do, and I noticed there's a new boy in the class on day 17. Is that Brian? I wonder what the point of the new students actually is.
Could he be one of Aiden's henchmen?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Could he be one of Aiden's henchmen?
Could be a friend of Pinky for all I can tell from the code. I was hoping a patron might have some insider knowledge.

Does anyone help with the address of the Russian-language version of the game?
Does anyone know if there even is one is probably a better question, considering there isn't even one is the dev's native German.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Could be a friend of Pinky for all I can tell from the code. I was hoping a patron might have some insider knowledge.

Does anyone know if there even is one is probably a better question, considering there isn't even one is the dev's native German.
I have asked on the web page,let us see what kind of answer we get

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I have asked on the web page,let us see what kind of answer we get
Did you ask about Pinky too? Although with my tendency to go off on tangents, I doubt actually anyone knows what I'm on about, but it makes me giggle nonetheless.

Oh, and nexer, the Goddess might be waiting a while for the foot massage, I've only found one or two poses across the 3 main asset sites. That said, the backpacks the students use don't come from the three either.

Reactions: nexer

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Did you ask about Pinky too? Although with my tendency to go off on tangents, I doubt actually anyone knows what I'm on about, but it makes me giggle nonetheless.

Oh, and nexer, the Goddess might be waiting a while for the foot massage, I've only found one or two poses across the 3 main asset sites. That said, the backpacks the students use don't come from the three either.
Yes I asked about Brain and Pinky

• Haha
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
One of my uni friends was called Brian, and it was once misspelled, so I called his gf whenever he had one "Pinky".

I'll probably continue to do so depending on how much we learn about this particular Brian. So far Aiden seems to be the only one with a partner, although Emma doesn't seem that far behind.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I would need to look for that colour,unles you have a link
The prop you probably want is , with the flesh coloured mat 6th from the bottom.

I'm finding it a little amusing that here you are preparing to scare the hell out of Bennett, while I'm packing Emma's schoolbag.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes