Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
I think there should be a section on the first page that previews all the teaser images from the future update just like Big brother and DOD.

Reactions: Alexby

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
They do in my version.
I was a bit slow there,old age you know
All good. I don't think I mentioned I recognised her apartment, and her towel, so I have them downloaded, but L&P changed the wallpaper (in the asset it's yellow), as well as the pictures on the walls.

So that's another thing for me to track down.

Long story short, I was wondering about Alyssa's carpet precisely because she's there almost naked.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
All good. I don't think I mentioned I recognised her apartment, and her towel, so I have them downloaded, but L&P changed the wallpaper (in the asset it's yellow), as well as the pictures on the walls.

Long story short, I was wondering about Alyssa's carpet precisely because she's there almost naked.
L&P must really like you since he is keeping you so busy,tracking all these things down

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think there should be a section on the first page that previews all the teaser images from the future update just like Big brother and DOD.
Have you seen the teasers L&P gives? They leave everything to the imagination

Reactions: nexer

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

we don´t know if there a carpet down there...

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
Have you seen the teasers L&P gives? They leave everything to the imagination
Yeah, it just that they are pretty tedious to find, clicking page after page, it would be easy for everyone if there is a section on the front page for the teaser images.

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Love or hate logan this is so funny
"Thanks, but Logan might have had the chance if he hadn't been boozing so much at our agent's birthday party a few months ago and roughed up his 13 year-old son 'cause he thought he looked like Justin Bieber!"
"And on top of that he pissed in the aquarium afterwards!"
lol
I also wonder if Tyler was maybe signed by Liam's company
"Tyler was just hired as flagship underwear model by one of the biggest fashion labels in the world!"
Sophia wants twins.(Maybe it'll even be twins! That'd be so wonderful!)"

Last edited:
Reactions: nexer
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes