Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It still has a week left to run and I am also not really keen on any of the dresses chosen by L&P.
Do you have a dress you'd prefer yet? Or are you going with the Manhattan?

Hi!

Anyone knows the console codes?

I don't want to restart it, thanks (y)
Generally it's just the name in all lower case. Eg. "ellie = 22"

Please, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!:ROFLMAO:
That's the optimistic estimate. Last update took around 4 months. It really depends on what L&P is planning, and only he knows that.

Reactions: Star Lust

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

That's the optimistic estimate. Last update took around 4 months. It really depends on what L&P is planning, and only he knows that.
The Manhattan dress is very stylish and sexy so yea I am sticking with it.I also have it now with boots that stop just before the hemline of the dress .mmmm come to poppa

Star Lust

Jan 24, 2020

Thanks!!! (y)

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
i really hope in the future the update will be faster the game could really be perfect if it wasn't for an update every 3/4 month i'm not even asking for a update every week but one per month seems legit, does he read what we are writting here by the way?

Reactions: BetoMurilo

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The Manhattan dress is very stylish and sexy so yea I am sticking with it.I also have it now with boots that stop just before the hemline of the dress .mmmm come to poppa
I thought we were setting "poppa" on fire?

i really hope in the future the update will be faster the game could really be perfect if it wasn't for an update every 3/4 month i'm not even asking for a update every week but one per month seems legit, does he read what we are writting here by the way?
Nope. Not for about a year I think. Devs can cop quite a bit of abuse here, so for some it's just not worth it. I don't think that was L&P's reason though.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So I finally found all the dress assets the patrons can vote on for Aiden's 2nd task, and can draw some curious conclusions:

Row B, which looks the skimpiest, is the one with no reveal morphs. And Row A, has the most (but not very good ones - the vendor has done better), but Row C is the most revealing, especially considering some of the textures L&P could have used.

Also, from shortest to longest - C, A, B

Reactions: Alexby

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Yes, Brian is a new student and there will be more students from now on to fill up the class more and make the scenario look more authentic. I don't know about a russian language version but probably there is one somewhere. Who's Pinky? And no new neighbors.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017

How about change the poll? Only C1 vs A3.

Well, actually none of them is my favorite. At least not the color. I didn't even want to offer a black version for vote at first. In my opinion a more colorful cheerful summer dress look would fit much more to that scene which is in my head. So, my favorite is actually C2! But it's the second least favorite for you. I think it's better to make a poll about the dress type but the color I'll choose.

:unsure:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

How about change the poll? Only C1 vs A3.

Well, actually none of them is my favorite. At least not the color. I didn't even want to offer a black version for vote at first. In my opinion a more colorful cheerful summer dress look would fit much more to that scene which is in my head. So, my favorite is actually C2! But it's the second least favorite for you. I think it's better to make a poll about the dress type but the color I'll choose.

:unsure:
Goddess Sophia is being blackmailed by scum and L&P says a more colorful cheerful summer dress look would fit much more to that scene which is in my head. I am lost for words

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm having a lot of fun playing with floral textures at the moment, with my current render being Sophia in a skin-tight leather dress (that zips all the way down) but white with pink flowers on it.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
man I love this game I wish i could travel through time to it's complete game and extras and add ons :D
That's precisely why I do fan art. I don't want to have to wait to see the gang again!! Plus I enjoy imagining all the mischief the girls can get up to. I'm a little daunted by what I might have unleashed by identifying the dresses though.

Reactions: Old Dog and Kubrows
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes