InsaneBro

Jul 4, 2018
Well I see the one that shows the most legs is the winner.That will make it easier for Aiden to have her sit on her desk and spread her legs.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Well I see the one that shows the most legs is the winner.That will make it easier for Aiden to have her sit on her desk and spread her legs.
Or Sitting on the desk crossing and uncrossing her legs, bending over the desk or bending over to pick up a pen or whatever. :sneaky:

Also waiting for a preview and see which color L&P has chosen now that the dress has been decided or if it's going to stay like that. :unsure:

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Unlikely. Not only is L&P not a fan of Aiden and blackmail in general, but getting the dress to sit right for a good pussy shot is rather time consuming. I've already tried. And while it is the shortest dress, it is also really only has a breast reveal morph.

However for a later task with a different dress, who knows. There are far better dress assets for that kind of thing, depending on what L&P is planning.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Why the majority: choose black? Morons, damn it.
You are also talking about a group that voted to keep Bennett in the game. But as long as they continue to finance the game we get for free, they can vote how they like.

What would you have preferred? Because I have the Sophia, classroom and dress assets, and can render some fan art with her wearing any of the nine dresses. The other guys in the FA thread could probably render something spicier too if you ask nicely. The Summer Flirt asset (dress C) comes with a variety of lace textures similar to the one from the bikini show.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes