devilsnaresid

Mar 14, 2019
Alley_Cat is thinking as me when it come's to Aiden task , I remember being accurate about the 1st aiden task scene where I said she will be called to the back of the class along with the nipple pokies .. neways , 2nd task is pretty much what Alley_Cat mentioned .. Sophia is going to be wearing a bright floral costume not showing her navel ,, but the tease is going to be a panty flash ,, Also some haters may devalue men being antagonist in this visual novel (pls stop calling it "game") and completely focus on Ellie , Patricia , Amber and Alyssa (fairy aspect to enjoy) ,, I liked the Ellie scenes and Dylan scenes ,, but moving forward plot will thicken with men .. Patricia, Amber and Alyssa is always there with Lesbian route which Farrah enjoy's :) ...

Frenchtopus

Mar 22, 2019
Last time I played the last scene was Sophia showing a bit of areola to Sam, I like the teasing but it's nice to see some progress in the story !

Quick questions please, is the Good Wife path's worth to play or not ? And why Ellie is dating that random guy at the club when she kissed Julia before ? I wanted her to date Julia lol

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Alley_Cat is thinking as me when it come's to Aiden task , I remember being accurate about the 1st aiden task scene where I said she will be called to the back of the class along with the nipple pokies .. neways , 2nd task is pretty much what Alley_Cat mentioned .. Sophia is going to be wearing a bright floral costume not showing her navel ,, but the tease is going to be a panty flash ,, Also some haters may devalue men being antagonist in this visual novel (pls stop calling it "game") and completely focus on Ellie , Patricia , Amber and Alyssa (fairy aspect to enjoy) ,, I liked the Ellie scenes and Dylan scenes ,, but moving forward plot will thicken with men .. Patricia, Amber and Alyssa is always there with Lesbian route which Farrah enjoy's :) ...
Please reread my post, that wasn't what I was saying at all. I was talking primarily about fan art, and if you wanted to see pokies, or panty flashes, particularly in the classroom with Aiden, you'd best go to the fan art thread, because any action in that regard in the game is "unlikely".

In fact I'm probably one of the biggest "haters" here - I play with 0 points with all of the male characters, not that Aiden even has any relationship points to get. I only tolerate Liam because he pays the bills, and his job pays for the house.

Last time I played the last scene was Sophia showing a bit of areola to Sam, I like the teasing but it's nice to see some progress in the story !

Quick questions please, is the Good Wife path's worth to play or not ? And why Ellie is dating that random guy at the club when she kissed Julia before ? I wanted her to date Julia lol
The GW route has the sex scenes, but the Filthy route is starting to gain momentum, with the last update Ellie getting close with Sophia and Dylan getting close with Amber.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Wait Dylan and Amber? That suits me way better than his mother I must be going on the wrong track. He's too much of an innocent to be goofing around with his mother, feels weird to me. For one thing his facial features give me the impression that he's only around 16 years old. If he were to go after a horny neighbor well that's fine and kind of funny but not mummy at that age

Last edited:

devilsnaresid

Mar 14, 2019
Thx u for sharing Alley_Cat ,, Fan Art is not I am about ,, neways story line , let's focus .. Is Liam cheating on Sophia with a office bitch ,, what do u think (Alley_Cat)?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thx u for sharing Alley_Cat ,, Fan Art is not I am about ,, neways story line , let's focus .. Is Liam cheating on Sophia with a office bitch ,, what do u think (Alley_Cat)?
I am focused. Anything storywise I say is either quoted directly from the code (often to the line number), from something L&P has directly said (when he was on this forum), screen-capped from a patron (like farrah or Old dog), or from my personal experience with coding or Daz3D.

But in terms of Liam cheating, that has already been ruled out. A quick search for "Liam cheating" is enough to find that out.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
In fact I'm probably one of the biggest "haters" here - I play with 0 points with all of the male characters, not that Aiden even has any relationship points to get. I only tolerate Liam because he pays the bills, and his job pays for the house.

The GW route has the sex scenes, but the Filthy route is starting to gain momentum, with the last update Ellie getting close with Sophia and Dylan getting close with Amber.
Well, Actually Dylan & Sophia are also getting very close more than with Amber, the incident of the "dry humping" doesn't exactly mean that much closeness unless you only count the physical and not the emotional and the closeness with Sophia.

Even if something is hinted to happen with Amber I don't think nor know how long will it last, it's probably mostly for Sophia's sake. As for Ellie, she can also get close to Sophia but, as we know, it also depends on the player's path because in mine nothing has really happened with her. So for intents and purposes, Dylan & Sophia apparently have more events in the game and then it's followed with Ellie & Sophia's, but definitely more than with Amber and I AM interested to see what happens with them as I have talked about it with old dog. :cool:

Wait Dylan and Amber? That suits me way better than his mother I must be going on the wrong track. He's too much of an innocent to be goofing around with his mother, feels weird to me. For one thing his facial features give me the impression that he's only around 16 years old. If he were to go after a horny neighbor well that's fine and kind of funny but not mummy at that age
It's completely understandable, however, Dylan is I think 18 years old and Ellie is a year or months older, the whole issue with Bennet it's because of the exam and a grade in order for him to graduate from high school so he can go to college. He is also one of the main paths of the game and apparently for what Farrah mentioned in one of the comments, he has the most events than any and just second by Ellie's.

I don't deny that Dylan & Amber can bring something interesting to the story but I also think that it could be in order to progress the story between Sophia & Dylan. As the game has progressed so it has the story and relationship between them. Of course, I can understand and respect if you're just not into that but at least that's how a main part of the game has been structured around Mother & Son. :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: paginou and wynlard

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well, Actually Dylan & Sophia are also getting very close more than with Amber, the incident of the "dry humping" doesn't exactly mean that much closeness unless you only count the physical and not the emotional and the closeness with Sophia.

Even if something is hinted to happen with Amber I don't think nor know how long will it last, it's probably mostly for Sophia's sake. As for Ellie, she can also get close to Sophia but, as we know, it also depends on the player's path because in mine nothing has really happened with her. So for intents and purposes, Dylan & Sophia apparently have more events in the game and then it's followed with Ellie & Sophia's, but definitely more than with Amber and I AM interested to see what happens with them as I have talked about it with old dog. :cool:

It's completely understandable, however, Dylan is I think 18 years old and Ellie a year or months older, the whole issue with Bennet it's because of the exam and a grade in order for him to graduate from high school so he can go to college. He is also one of the main paths of the game and apparently for what Farrah mentioned in one of the comments, he has the most events than any and just second by Ellie's.

I don't deny that Dylan & Amber can bring something interesting to the story but I also think that it could be in order to progress the story between Sophia & Dylan. As the game has progressed so it has the story and relationship between them. Of course, I can understand and respect if you're just not into that but at least that's how a main part of the game has been structured around Mother & Son. :sneaky:
If I remember right the Dylan and Amber event is only a short side story

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
If I remember right the Dylan and Amber event is only a short side story
And I think it's only if Dylan is sent to a boarding school since that's how it starts in the swimming pool event. So as you say, it won't last that long so I wonder what will result from it regarding Sophia & Dylan's relationship if it's just a short side story. Also, I wonder when will that happen in terms of the days. :unsure:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
And I think it's only if Dylan is sent to a boarding school since that's how it starts in the swimming pool event. So as you say, it won't last that long so I wonder what will result from it regarding Sophia & Dylan's relationship if it's just a short side story. Also, I wonder when will that happen in terms of the days. :unsure:
If anything does happen between Dylan/Amber we hope that Sophia will see it and how it will affect Sophia

Reactions: Mikk88 and paginou

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
If anything does happen between Dylan/Amber we hope that Sophia will see it and how it will affect Sophia
Exactly! that's precisely the idea that I'm the most curious regarding Dylan & Amber, the result of it and the effect on Sophia and what will happen afterward since the story it's meant to be short, and if it's indeed short, then it needs to carry some weight as to why even bother having it. :cool: :unsure:

Reactions: Mikk88

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

It's completely understandable, however, Dylan is I think 18 years old and Ellie is a year or months older, the whole issue with Bennet it's because of the exam and a grade in order for him to graduate from high school so he can go to college. He is also one of the main paths of the game and apparently for what Farrah mentioned in one of the comments, he has the most events than any and just second by Ellie's.

The original question was in regards to sex scenes, so I answered it in that context. That's all some people care about.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The original question was in regards to sex scenes, so I answered it in that context. That's all some people care about.
I do care about the sex scenes but Sophia's feeling should be taken into account,If Sophia does have sex with either Bennet/Aiden it will be against her will.I also believe Aiden/Bennet will not have sex with Sophia,my personal opinion.
When Sophia does have sex I believe it will happen within Sophia's circle of friends and not meaningless sex

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I do care about the sex scenes but Sophia's feeling should be taken into account,If Sophia does have sex with either Bennet/Aiden it will be against her will.I also believe Aiden/Bennet will not have sex with Sophia,my personal opinion.
When Sophia does have sex I believe it will happen within Sophia's circle of friends and not meaningless sex
And as far as I've been able to tell from the code and whatnot, Sophia has never done anything without a reason, and never against her will. L&P has written her too strong-willed for her to do otherwise.

Reactions: farrah and Old Dog

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Ah ok, then yeah under that context only the good wife path has sex scenes, the whole path might be boring but I guess that's why it's the only path that has sex scenes included, otherwise...what would be the point of playing that path at all? hehe at least for the people who only care about sex. Still, at least we've seen respectively in their paths, that Sophia has become more and more close to both Dylan & Ellie in meaningful ways and that's always good.

Me neither but it's something to think about, and more so if their story it's going to be short and continue with Sophia and what will she do and react if she finds out. It might have been quite an experience and an influence in his whole life, though, I'm not sure if it'll go beyond that, an experience, and turn out to be useful and be more important when it happens with Sophia. :unsure:

Also, Sophia doesn't look all that thrilled of Amber & Dylan at first glance...

screenshot0029 (2).png
screenshot0030 (2).png

I agree. Sophia's feelings should also be taken into account, that's why we're having events with Dylan and Ellie that can be more meaningful for Sophia because they are her children, or maybe even with Alyssa (though I'm not entirely sure) because as you said, from her close circle of friends and family. I also believe that the player and L&P can put a stop to having sex with Bennet/Aiden and find a solution to her problems without sacrificing Sophia to unwilling sex with them.

If or when it happens, then I believe that it should be meaningful and...special for Sophia as well as intense and passionate, the story is leading there with all her inner thoughts and hesitations, she is conflicted to go on, to give in to her feelings instead of fighting them, be that with Dylan, Ellie or someone else and when it does happen, hopefully, she won't feel any regret or remorse for having sex with someone else other than her husband.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ah ok, then yeah under that context only the good wife path has sex scenes, the whole path might be boring but I guess that's why it's the only path that has sex scenes included, otherwise...what would be the point of playing that path at all? hehe at least for the people who only care about sex. Still, at least we've seen respectively in their paths, that Sophia has become more and more close to both Dylan & Ellie in meaningful ways and that's always good.

Me neither but it's something to think about, and more so if their story it's going to be short and continue with Sophia and what will she do and react if she finds out. It might have been quite an experience and an influence in his whole life, though, I'm not sure if it'll go beyond that, an experience, and turn out to be useful and be more important when it happens with Sophia. :unsure:

Also, Sophia doesn't look all that thrilled of Amber & Dylan at first glance...

I agree. Sophia's feelings should also be taken into account, that's why we're having events with Dylan and Ellie that can be more meaningful for Sophia because they are her children, or maybe even with Alyssa (though I'm not entirely sure) because as you said, from her close circle of friends and family. I also believe that the player and L&P can put a stop to having sex with Bennet/Aiden and find a solution to her problems without sacrificing Sophia to unwilling sex with them.

If or when it happens, then I believe that it should be meaningful and...special for Sophia as well as intense and passionate, the story is leading there with all her inner thoughts and hesitations, she is conflicted to go on, to give in to her feelings instead of fighting them, be that with Dylan, Ellie or someone else and when it does happen, hopefully, she won't feel any regret or remorse for having sex with someone else other than her husband.
My initial route when I first played the game back in v0.8 was GW/Lesbian. I mainly play the Ellie route now because I find it the most interesting of the lesbian routes at the moment. But who knows by game end.

Does anyone know where the post is stating that the sex scenes in the Filthy route will come in the second half of the game? I'm still slowly going through the thread and I can't find it. The best I can tell at the moment is that it was an arbitrary assumption

Reactions: Old Dog
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes