armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Wait Dylan and Amber? That suits me way better than his mother I must be going on the wrong track. He's too much of an innocent to be goofing around with his mother, feels weird to me. For one thing his facial features give me the impression that he's only around 16 years old. If he were to go after a horny neighbor well that's fine and kind of funny but not mummy at that age
The problem with that route is that you can forget for Zack and Alyssa.And Aiden but you probably won't cry for him.
Just copy a few game folders and play different routes for each folder problem solved :)
Why not just use multiple saves?What you suggesting is way more complicated.
True but maybe you will have the chance with Alyssa and Zac later on
I doubt.After all you are missing that scene between Sophia and Alyssa and the pussy talk:)You also can't share stories with her.
Not to mention adding Alyssa later in the game on the route you send away Dylan and Zac will be realy stuipid-something like how DS re introduce Olivia again in BB.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I was wondering why my cheat patch no longer worked with the latest update, then I noticed that Zac now has a relationship stat. I'm a little curious where it will lead.

• Wow
Reactions: farrah

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I was wondering why my cheat patch no longer worked with the latest update, then I noticed that Zac now has a relationship stat. I'm a little curious where it will lead.
Zac can be the new love interest for Sophia. By the way, Bennett's variable also seems to be changed. :unsure:

• Wow
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikk88 and lockerxx

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
is in the code of the game?
Yeah, i read about it on Patreon.

OK, I know what was the problem! I forgot to change Bennett's abbreviation in script2! mrben I changed to mrb, but forgot to edit it also in script 2.

Reactions: lockerxx

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So there will be consequences. As with any events. :unsure:
Well, I'm only drawing conclusions based on what's in the code. Like the fact Aiden and the museum boys (Jason and Haru) don't have relationship stats, or any of Ellie's friends

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Well, I'm only drawing conclusions based on what's in the code. Like the fact Aiden and the museum boys (Jason and Haru) don't have relationship stats, or any of Ellie's friends
Museum guys has only one parametr now, definitely about whether Sophia gave her number or not. Aiden parameter are connection with his tasks :unsure: But about Ellie friends really sad. :cry:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Has anybody given any more thought to the side event?
If we do get a teaser, concerning the side event,since we have already seen Alyssa's place and of course Sophia's home.So could it be someplace that we have not visited yet,maybe Vicky.

Reactions: proxyto

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Has anybody given any more thought to the side event?
If we do get a teaser, concerning the side event,since we have already seen Alyssa's place and of course Sophia's home.So could it be someplace that we have not visited yet,maybe Nat.
I still do not understand why and for what I should choose, - Sophia / Alyssa or Patricia and Maria Claire. It's not fair. :cry:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes