Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Just started playing this game after hearing some good things about it and I've certainly been enjoying myself so far. The renders are fabulous and games of this quality, where the environments feel so real, are a rare thing and something I enjoy immensely. I understand why almost all other devs don't do this, what with limitations of their hardware, time, assets, and even skill in doing 3D rendering, so it's great when a game like this comes along. I've also been enjoying the plot progression and haven't really minded the slow build as it's more titillating that way. In particular, I've been enjoying the build up of the various incestuous relationships (mom/son, mom/daughter, sister/sister), and the various potential lesbian relationships Sophia could have. I had hoped/still hope we might see some movement towards some bro/sis incest (Dylan & Ellie), but there's still time and hopefully there will be something some day.

That being said, this Aiden blackmail storyline has really pulled me out of the enjoyment. I'm still on playable day 9 and haven't finished the current version yet, but the fact that Sophia is now faced with this dilemma really depresses me. I will say that L&P has done quite a masterful job in creating such an iron-clad, very literal, get-out-of-jail free card for him; an elite lawyer uncle who will defend his nephew no matter what he does, an aunt who lets him do whatever he wants, apparent "connections" to nefarious people who could quite possibly kill her and/or her family, a police force who will do nothing to him because of his uncle, and a school that will take no actions against him for the same reason as the police. It's impressively put together, but still an annoyingly and frustratingly perfect shield that Aiden has around him.

What's most annoying though, is that I've spent the entire game thus far avoiding any male character except for Dylan and now I'm essentially being forced to have Sophia do sexual things for this Aiden prick. Yes, I could reject his blackmail, but I don't like the idea of Dylan and Zac going to a boarding school let alone the fact that Aiden basically threatens her that Dylan could be attacked or killed by one his supposed goons and that Aiden will just start threatening some other poor kids. Maybe, depending on how this game goes, it might work out for Sophia regardless of which choice you pick, but the helplessness of the current situation as it stands now really sucks.

It made me wish that the characters of Mr Herman and Mr Gibb were written differently. Visiting them after the blackmail meeting with Aiden, I thought that it would've been cool if, during the first time Sophia took them out for a walk, one of them told her they used to "paint houses for a living" and the other one "did his own carpentry", which are mob terms for a hired killer and the guy that disposes of the bodies respectively. Then, either the next time she sees them or another time after that, she would feel the need to unburden herself and tell them what's troubling her and they would offer to help, telling her what they really did for a living. Having ex-mobsters who would still have connections in that world would've been great for Sophia as they could help her out with the Aiden situation.

But, I guess we're just going to have to wait and see how this plays out and hope she doesn't end up going too far with Aiden.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2019
I support. cool suggestions for the further development of the situation, otherwise it is now somehow too virtual and divorced from life.

jonnydeep

Nov 28, 2017
legend tier {30$} give me every mouth access to download every version of the game like 0.95 , 1.00 { is it one time activation process/30$ } ?
Please Let me Know

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Do we know that for sure or is this just hopeful optimism?
What if we're not as keen to get rid of them? I hope there's going to be choices. Bennet's restaurant scene with the removal of the panties wasn't hot, it was sizzling. Yes, they're nasty....that's the whole point. This may be a minority view here but I don't care. I want them around for a while yet.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Do we know that for sure or is this just hopeful optimism?
Unlocked

1) Here a little preview for those who are angry that only by accepting Aiden's tasks, Dylan's storyline continues for now.
The first solution, the most "comfortable" one, will be soon on Day 20 (playable day 13). The second solution will be on day 25 (playable day 18). Both solutions will also require certain decisions before in the game.
And by the way, practically every game has certain story parts, which are mandatory for the story development even if you don't like it. For example GTA 5. Not everyone liked to play the torture scene but it was part of the main story, so you had to go through it!
For now, Sophia just has no other chance than either continue Aiden's game or send Dylan away. But sending him away right now (day 17) will open another little interesting storyline. That's why this decision! Until then, Aiden's tasks won't be that extreme anyway!
2) I made a little mistake when I was editing the point system. I accidentally deleted Dylan's and Sam's points in the kitchen scene on day 16 (morning), so that if you'd start from the scratch, you wouldn't have enough points with them. But it's edited now.
As for Bennet.We already know what he wants and he is now on a time line,what happens after the Bennet/Sophia event ends who knows,not even L&P knows,I have asked him

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
legend tier {30$} give me every mouth access to download every version of the game like 0.95 , 1.00 { is it one time activation process/30$ } ?
Please Let me Know
You will pay every month and only the latest version is open to you,something like 6 days earlier than the rest of us

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Unlocked

1) Here a little preview for those who are angry that only by accepting Aiden's tasks, Dylan's storyline continues for now.
The first solution, the most "comfortable" one, will be soon on Day 20 (playable day 13). The second solution will be on day 25 (playable day 18). Both solutions will also require certain decisions before in the game.
And by the way, practically every game has certain story parts, which are mandatory for the story development even if you don't like it. For example GTA 5. Not everyone liked to play the torture scene but it was part of the main story, so you had to go through it!
For now, Sophia just has no other chance than either continue Aiden's game or send Dylan away. But sending him away right now (day 17) will open another little interesting storyline. That's why this decision! Until then, Aiden's tasks won't be that extreme anyway!
2) I made a little mistake when I was editing the point system. I accidentally deleted Dylan's and Sam's points in the kitchen scene on day 16 (morning), so that if you'd start from the scratch, you wouldn't have enough points with them. But it's edited now.
As for Bennet.We already know what he wants and he is now on a time line,what happens after the Bennet/Sophia event ends who knows,not even L&P knows,I have asked him
Well, I suppose that sounds OK. I just hope that when they talk about the tasks not being too "extreme" that that will mean she won't do anything sexual with him, like hj, bj, etc, as well as him touching her in any way.

It might sound strange to say given the potential cheating, lesbian, and incest elements, but up until this point the game actually felt quite wholesome, like, it was just a really nice story of a prudish woman coming out of her shell, exploring her sexuality and becoming more open-minded. But the blackmail elements and apparent no-win situation of one of them darkened this otherwise nice story unnecessarily, in my opinion. It's like when a popular TV show whose best days are behind it introduces crazy and/or controversial storylines to try and shake things up, but they end up doing more harm than good to the show's original premise and its reputation.

As to what L&P said on their Patreon, I get that there are often controversial elements in fictional stories that people aren't always comfortable with, but going into something you know is going to have some wild, crazy, shit like GTA and feeling uncomfortable about it is very different than feeling uncomfortable about wild, crazy shit in something where you don't expect it. If people were uncomfortable with torture scenes and violence in a GTA game, then that's just silly because how can they not expect something like that in a game like that. But, as I said, this game felt somewhat wholesome and so introducing a dark, sexual exploitation blackmail plot seems out of place. It's like introducing a rape plot in Little House on the Prarie or Greg Brady being a meth dealer in the Brady Bunch.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Aiden and Bennet will be gone soon
Only if you want.But I suppose we should keep Aiden for at least 1 more week in order to make the corruption of Sophia faster.
I realy wonder if the dev will make amother route for the people who will get rid if Aiden.Probably he will need,otherwise there will be updates with no scenes at for them.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Only if you want.But I suppose we should keep Aiden for at least 1 more week in order to make the corruption of Sophia faster.
I realy wonder if the dev will make amother route for the people who will get rid if Aiden.Probably he will need,otherwise there will be updates with no scenes at for them.
Concerning Bennet. There are still 3 options on the table for Sophia and one of them could/maybe take players choice away.
As for Aiden who cares.I would like Sophia to beat him up.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
The Aiden and Bennett story lines are 2 of my favorite (along with Dylan and Ellie).

If you don't like a story line there are plenty of ways to not play it. And if you don't like a particular story line, but are afraid by not doing the path you'll miss out on other content, simply play the path and hit the skip button and it will zoom right through it.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
[QUOTE = "오래된 개, 게시물 : 2978378, 회원 : 121877"]
에이든과 베넷은 곧 사라질 것
[/ 인용문]
나는 Aiden과 Bennett을하지 않았다. 나는 소피아와 딜런을 원한다.
영어가 아닌 경우 영어 번역을 게시해야합니다. 사람들이 딜런과 같은 다른 소식을 어떻게 알 수 있습니까?

You're required to post an English translation if not in English. How else will people know you like Dylan?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
He's delusional. They are not going anywhere. There will be just more options to close the routes if you wish and haven't done it already.
Whether they disappear from the game or not doesn't really matter so long as you can close the routes in a way that they get some sort of punishment for their actions that result in them leaving Sophia alone forever and in a way that it doesn't close off other routes, like refusing Aiden's blackmail apparently does for Dylan.

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
For those critical of the Aiden and Bennett story lines, but applaud the game for it's realism, I would point out a teacher being coerced/blackmailed by a student or a co-worker (teacher or any profession) blackmailing a fellow co-worker are far more plausible scenarios in life than having incest (let alone with multiple family members - LOL) or being married with kids but having same sex relations with all sorts of people.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Just have to say, L&P has some serious balls including so much branded clothing in this game. I've seen stuff with Nike, Hilfiger, Emporio, and even Marvel logos on it, and while it does add to the realism, it's also the kind of thing that, if discovered by one of these companies, would likely result in some serious legal action that could ruin them.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes