nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I believe I got it. It's a perimeter overflow pool and spa. Middle part of decoration.

1580664272286.png
But, I think L&P has change pool floor color
1580665171337.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ZLATAN11
D

Deleted member 840101

For those critical of the Aiden and Bennett story lines, but applaud the game for it's realism, I would point out a teacher being coerced/blackmailed by a student or a co-worker (teacher or any profession) blackmailing a fellow co-worker are far more plausible scenarios in life than having incest (let alone with multiple family members - LOL) or being married with kids but having same sex relations with all sorts of people.
Yes, you are right. A teacher being blackmailed by a student is not at all realistic. And incest in real life:unsure:... I will say, may be it happens very very rarely and mostly kept secret.
I think that very word "realism" that everybody talk about this VN means something different here.
No married woman will have sex with another person just after their first meet. (Forget sex, no married woman will kiss another person just after their first meet). It will take time for anybody to give in to their temptations. This corruption process is what we are seeing in this game now. This feels much more "real" than many VNs out there. This is why many say this VN is realistic.
Just because you see the word real in this thread, that dosen't mean you can expect sophia to tell "go f**k yourself" to everybody :LOL:. If that is the case we will never see sophia getting corrupted.

C'mon man, even in movies we won't expect it to be perfect in every aspects.

In my opinion, there are some characters in this VN that I hate to the core, but on the bright side, this VN's renders are good, the protagonist sophia is hot and so are Ellie,Alyssa,Patricia and some more characters. So this is why many people like this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Our goddess with young boys ( her son or her son friend or Zack. ..etc) is what make this story and game special. She is a hot wife and a milf.
Can't find better sex teacher :D . I believe this game will have a happy ending. Sophia will discover herself, sexually. Dylan, after all this private lessons, with more experience, will meet a single MIlf or a bit older girlfriend, and Ellie? who knows, a boyfriend, I think.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I spent a summer in Germany years ago. One afternoon, I stopped my bike to look at the passing ships. I'm talking about the river Rhein. I was almost alone, two fishermen away. And without seeing her before, an old woman, about 60, came out of the river, naked. I was surprised that, without getting dressed, she went to the village nearby. What I mean is that in Germany, nudity is not a problem. With this attitude Sophia should be sunbathing, naked, with Dylan and Ellie. So L&P has changed the script, closer to the Catholic countries.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Only if he hire some help and quit both his studies and his job.
BTW I am not sure he can put all the content in only 20 more days.
so why doesnt he leave his job?
doesnt this pay enough?
also,i think he himself said that he has already written 30 playable days worth of the story

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Our goddess with young boys ( her son or her son friend or Zack. ..etc) is what make this story and game special. She is a hot wife and a milf.
That our Goddess is a loving, supportive mother is what makes this game special. She even seems to be starting to treat Alyssa like a little sister.

Moreso that you can play different routes, not just her son but daughter too. Even the blackmail routes rely on Sophia trying to support her family.

devilsnaresid

Mar 14, 2019
L&P should be done with the Dylan / Sophia breakfast scene and Aiden blackmail scene should be about to end ; I doubt a teaser for this one ,, can anyone post game day tasks for next update, thxs

Reactions: Plnjr987
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes