armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
L&P should be done with the Dylan / Sophia breakfast scene and Aiden blackmail scene should be about to end ; I doubt a teaser for this one ,, can anyone post game day tasks for next update, thxs
I doubt.We are expecting that this will be the biggest scene of the update,that will take most time to finish.

Easylovingcpl

Aug 1, 2019
This game is based on a very strong psychological effect: you feel while playing the game that you deal with a real people that's why the slowly -realistic building story is attracting more viewers. We are living the story and interacting with the characters as if they are real. The developer should not miss the somehow real approach in line with the eroric development. For me the taboo fantasies (son_young boys) is what made this game special because the other line ( the teacher for example ) is not a fantasy. L&P is brilliant when they play on psychological part of fantasies!

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
is sophie a anal virgin? :unsure:
you know, when Sophia does cross the line with dylana,it would still be 5 or 10 updates before we see sophie want dylan to
My bet is that Ellie will do it with Sophia much earlier. :p:unsure:
you know,id like to see ellie use a strapon to fuck sophia while sophie feels conflicted and actually want ellie to be a dominatrix towards sophia and make her her slave of sorts
like for example,ellie ordering sophia to wear a vibrator to school and sophia being all submissive go "yes mistress..."

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I doubt.We are expecting that this will be the biggest scene of the update,that will take most time to finish.
"We"? I don't remember it even being a discussion! Either way, I do not believe L&P has said either way, certainly not like he did with the bikini event.

My bet is that Ellie will do it with Sophia much earlier. :p:unsure:
The evening shower scene certain looked like Ellie has a head start in that regard. If Liam hadn't of interrupted ...

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
"We"? I don't remember it even being a discussion! Either way, I do not believe L&P has said either way, certainly not like he did with the bikini event.

The evening shower scene certain looked like Ellie has a head start in that regard. If Liam hadn't of interrupted ...
We have no idea as to how big the scenes maybe

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I hope, one day, Dylan will ask Sophia's permission to do this :p

My fault :(
Well, He has already felt and squeeze Mom's cheeks twice.

This was on Day 3!
screenshot0048 (2).png
screenshot0046 (2).png
screenshot0049 (2).png

This was on day 16 of the game.
screenshot0051 (2).png

So it would be the next logical step to spank them hehehe. :love: :sneaky:

I'm not entirely sure about a "Head start" since Dylan has been touching them since day 3 in the game. I don't know if we could even make calls of "head starts" in this game because that pretty much depends on the player's paths and points. For example, you could say that Ellie has a "head start" on day 17 in the shower because you don't have any points nor the paths with Dylan nor any other male character, but the same can be said that Dylan has been doing this since day 3 and Ellie hasn't done a thing not even on day 17 for those players who are not focused on the lesbian/Ellie path thus making the "head start" call, I don't know how you call it in English...moot?

All I'm saying is that arguing about "head starts" can be a little bit "off the mark" because it all depends on each of the player's paths and choices, however, as the story goes by default? Dylan would've been able to feel Sophia's ass from early in the game compared to Ellie and that's only IF we want to, or need to, draw comparisons which I think it doesn't really work because of the paths, the nature of the game and branching that many things happen to some characters and to others doesn't happen at all.

I do agree that we NEED to have that damn bathroom door lock fixed ASAP! We can't have Liam interrupting Sophia when she is with either Dylan or Ellie. :LOL:(y)

yangpro

Jan 11, 2019
I installed DAZ yesterday and am rewriting Sophia and Dylan characters, but failed, who can share two characters?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Nobody is talking about being as big as bikini event.Simply pointing out that Aiden and the school scene,will be the biggest event of the update.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I installed DAZ yesterday and am rewriting Sophia and Dylan characters, but failed, who can share two characters?
Well, He has already felt and squeeze Mom's cheeks twice.

This was on Day 3!
View attachment 539530
View attachment 539531
View attachment 539533

This was on day 16 of the game.
View attachment 539539

So it would be the next logical step to spank them hehehe. :love: :sneaky:

I'm not entirely sure about a "Head start" since Dylan has been touching them since day 3 in the game. I don't know if we could even make calls of "head starts" in this game because that pretty much depends on the player's paths and points. For example, you could say that Ellie has a "head start" on day 17 in the shower because you don't have any points nor the paths with Dylan nor any other male character, but the same can be said that Dylan has been doing this since day 3 and Ellie hasn't done a thing not even on day 17 for those players who are not focused on the lesbian/Ellie path thus making the "head start" call, I don't know how you call it in English...moot?

All I'm saying is that arguing about "head starts" can be a little bit "off the mark" because it all depends on each of the player's paths and choices, however, as the story goes by default? Dylan would've been able to feel Sophia's ass from early in the game compared to Ellie and that's only IF we want to, or need to, draw comparisons which I think it doesn't really work because of the paths, the nature of the game and branching that many things happen to some characters and to others doesn't happen at all.

You seem to have forgotten that on day 16 Sophia removes Dylan's hand three screens later. And then four screens after that:
s "{size=-4}How dare you to grab my butt?!"
s "{size=-4}I should smack you for that!"

Whereas when Ellie tries it:
"{color=#ffffff}Sophia didn't think much about it and just let her daughter do." sic (missing an "it")

Both quotes coming from the scenes that go the furthest in their respective routes. By all means check it. My point being, while Dylan (with Amber) has gone the furthest overall (and I'm still jely about that), Ellie appears to have gone furthest with Sophia currently. But only L&P will know what will happen in the future, particularly with the breakfast scene next update.

Reactions: Mikk88 and Old Dog
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes