Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
ah....you know there is already a mother/son path, right? So why wouldn't there be a daughter/mom? It's just not implemented yet. Ofc he's going have to patch the game when patreon catches onto the whole incest thing:idontcare:

Waiiiitttt a moment..! Was the son confirmed as a sexual partner? I thought he'll only serve as a corrupting element in Sophia's personality. (We really need a drooling emoji)

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Uh...yeah...

There's a reason there is a relationship level for son/son's friend/daughter/sister/etc and not random movers and black stereotypes.

Game is about building relationships, not fucking hobos and fat bosses.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Um dude why would the dev focus so much certain people if they weren't future sexual partner.
I was hesitant about that, as Patreon could easily shut down their page. Which is rather possible, because their page is not too small. Besides, it's hard to tell to what extent the relationship with each character would develop. And while there is indeed focus on the son, it doesn't necessarily mean they'll end up fucking all night long.

Anyways, I'm just happy to have my worries dissipated and my hopes reaffirmed. :winkytongue:

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
I was hesitant about that, as Patreon could easily shut down their page. Which is rather possible, because their page is not too small. Besides, it's hard to tell to what extent the relationship with each character would develop. And while there is indeed focus on the son, it doesn't necessarily mean they'll end up fucking all night long.

Anyways, I'm just happy to have my worries dissipated and my hopes reaffirmed. :winkytongue:
The two previews before the last one where son focused and about patreon whole incest thing. One word.....patch

Raudri

Aug 15, 2017
Good game. Great writing, even if the prudishness of the main character can be annoying at times. I did enjoy the music lesson though; was a well-written refresher on guitar basics lol

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
sorry i mean no sex and nothing to do that anything this game
can you please send walkthrough please
There isn't a walkthrough. I recommend you read some posts in this thread to catch the idea of the game.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes