DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I've done 600+ renders for a project I'm working on & that's taken me literally several months, doing it in my spare time or on my days off from work.
I'm using a gtx1060 6gb.

For you to complete 120 renders in a month is still a major undertaking, so for what it's worth, you've done well imo.
Will we see your game on here? I hope so & best of luck with it.;)
Making a game is no easy task. College and an 8 hour job doesn't make life any easier.
I initially planned on putting 100 renders but as the number of dialogues kept going up, I had to add more. Still not much compared to other games but I'm really pleased with my work.

Yes definitely it will be here. My first release will be free to public. In fact it's going to be out just the day after tomorrow. I already have a thread made for the game

And good luck with your project. I hope it turns out nice :)

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Making a game is no easy task. College and an 8 hour job doesn't make life any easier.
I initially planned on putting 100 renders but as the number of dialogues kept going up, I had to add more. Still not much compared to other games but I'm really pleased with my work.

Yes definitely it will be here. My first release will be free to public. In fact it's going to be out just the day after tomorrow. I already have a thread made for the game

And good luck with your project. I hope it turns out nice :)
I think u'd change that mother-in-law relationship become own mother relationship because Everyone likes incest.
Sorry for my bad english.

hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
IMO this site is not just a "game pirate site". Many of the devs are registered users and use this site to make their games more popular and get more patreons. I saw a poll of a dev, where 60-70% of his patreons came from this site. So I think it's a good advertising.

The complaining about late releases or not to much content is that what bothers me the most on this site. It's done, when it's done. And if you're not a patreon of the dev, then your complain is meaningless. It's much better to help the dev with some critique about the game, than to bother him and the whole comunity with release dates.

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Agree. One matter is a dev. no speaking to players about his work or about how things are going for a long time or, worse, never at all. But this apart, he only has to be allowed the right to decide when it's time an update to be released, and all the others are up to respect this. Sorry if I wasn't too much clear, but English is not my native language.

With best regards.

LbM-93

Mar 10, 2018
This is one of the most exciting games out there, i hope there's more stuff with Ellie and Patricia in the next update, or at least right after the next update.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
IMO this site is not just a "game pirate site". Many of the devs are registered users and use this site to make their games more popular and get more patreons. I saw a poll of a dev, where 60-70% of his patreons came from this site. So I think it's a good advertising.

The complaining about late releases or not to much content is that what bothers me the most on this site. It's done, when it's done. And if you're not a patreon of the dev, then your complain is meaningless. It's much better to help the dev with some critique about the game, than to bother him and the whole comunity with release dates.
That's exactly what we're all about, we test them, and we advertise them whether they're good or bad, but not every DEV see's it this way, some get really pissed when their release are leaked here, I'm not naming anyone, cause I'm sure you mostly all know who I'm talking about ;)

Reactions: titokm10

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
lust and passion said second week of april with luck.
Ye

"But I think, if nothing unusual will happen, the next update will be released in about the first or second week of April at the latest!"

So 14th at the latest going by that

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes