UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
You can read the story and look beautiful renders. No sex for now. And can choose the good wife path or the naughty path for the next updates.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
This game is pretty straightforward in your game play. The developer made it abundantly clear with the choices which will keep you good and which will take you down a naughty path. He even includes the numerical increases and prerequisites, so you can fly back in the game and re-choose if you find out you've made a bad choice at a later point.

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
Ok correct me if im wrong but english is not your first language so ill explain it to you , the game has no sex yet and most of the hot parts are from the dialogue of the characters, we are all waiting for an update with some action that should be coming soon

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
On my little own, I appreciated Lust&Passion way to proceed in his/their work, the plot and the very frst results.
So I decided to become a patreon of his/theirs today.
I will follow carefully how things will go on, though, because I don't positively want my money to go wasted.

With best regards to all the friends here.

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017

Can someone share plz??
Hello, mate. Do you mean this, perhaps?

(Lust&Passion wrote:)

Expected release: between the 22th and 26th of April!
Actually this update would have been released 1,5 - 2 weeks earlier. But I needed this time for solving many lighting issues, creating and experimenting with new lighting methods and tricks for even better and more realistic renders, and last but not least completely reworking the interior of the family home (and lighting). Next to developing some very detailed (huge) and complex scenes again of course.

So even if this update won't be very long it wasn't less laborious to create! Besides it's highly probable the "hottest" one so far with two different evening activities, depending on if you're following the "Good Wife" or "Filthy Wife" route. But anyway, this is still the beginning and the most interesting main story-lines haven't even started yet!

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hmm. Glad the first sexy bits will be in the next release but it sounds like it's a small content update?

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Fapping to a scene with a precisely rendered light must be a whole new experience :closedeyesmile:. Although there are not fapscenes... yet i hope.

BSoda

Aug 17, 2016
Hmm. Glad the first sexy bits will be in the next release but it sounds like it's a small content update?
Well...I'd expect it to be about as big as the last update. That's probably more or less what we can expect each month. I guess it's the price to pay for his -admittedly- elaborate scene setups.

Reactions: Jag Hond

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
ok end of the month:disappointed:.firthy wife scene maybe some girlxgirl action:kissingheart:
the firthy wife scenes i guess is with sam (son friend) or the soccer mom.

Last edited:
Reactions: armion82

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Hello, mate. Do you mean this, perhaps?

(Lust&Passion wrote:)

Actually this update would have been released 1,5 - 2 weeks earlier. But I needed this time for solving many lighting issues, creating and experimenting with new lighting methods and tricks for even better and more realistic renders, and last but not least completely reworking the interior of the family home (and lighting). Next to developing some very detailed (huge) and complex scenes again of course.

So even if this update won't be very long it wasn't less laborious to create! Besides it's highly probable the "hottest" one so far with two different evening activities, depending on if you're following the "Good Wife" or "Filthy Wife" route. But anyway, this is still the beginning and the most interesting main story-lines haven't even started yet!

Ah, so he missed his initial deadline and is outright stating that the update is gonna be short.

I just pray that the lewd scenes are with somebody people give a fuck about (Son, Daughter, Son's friend etc) and not some random character like the Maid or some shit.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
ok end of the month:disappointed:.firthy wife scene maybe some girlxgirl action:kissingheart:
the firthy wife scenes i guess is with sam (son friend) or the soccer mom.
I like your imagination but sadly I doubt we get that far.It's like 4-th update of the game.Don't expect handjob before 0.4

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Ah, so he missed his initial deadline and is outright stating that the update is gonna be short.

I just pray that the lewd scenes are with somebody people give a fuck about (Son, Daughter, Son's friend etc) and not some random character like the Maid or some shit.
I guess it might be functional te the plot instead.

With best regards.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes