KarmaShadow

Jun 2, 2018
amazing game the story and the quality is just amazing sadly updates takes months and story progress is too short to much bla bla (which make it very erotic) however amazing game can't wait for incoming update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Easylovingcpl

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
i love tha way the game developes, good game the one problem is the fact i try get + sam, + from the son and ellie but i didnt get the scenes, what im missing. The thing i like it the most was the fact you help Emma develop is character, any one know more games when you help a nerd girl?

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
3 diddly is back did you knew that:love::love::love:he will continue katie corruption again
You mean the lazy asshole who abandoned Katie's Corruption because he lost interest, then started a new game... then abandoned that one because he lost interest...
But I'm sure this time will be different.

Also, this probably isn't the thread to be talking about other games my dude.

Storm1985

Nov 8, 2019
You will probably be able to have sex with almost all characters in the game and you will have to make choices who they will be, because there are more characters than playable days. :)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
On 2026...of course...
To be clear, L&P doesn't say it'll be the first sex besides her husband. That may in fact come much later. Really, only that it will be "wild" and "it will be something no one will definitely expect at the moment! I think it's one of the highlights in the story".

Reactions: cerebotio2
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes