Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
that baseball bat is lucile ;)
I first thought you meant Nathalie, since in the CG she's initially referred to as Lucy, but your version is funnier. And better still, I found the Daz asset , so it's a definite possibility.

V&M - I'm not sure it's possible, but I'll look into it. Best I can suggest at the moment is just unwatch the thread and come back every few months, and check the OP.

Reactions: V&M and SweatPicle

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Guys, not wanting to offend anyone, but how do I block notifications for this game? Only from conversations, without blocking access to the game? I went to block from another game, but it blocks access too.
It is not that I do not like the game, but it is far from my favorite, especially in this slow rhythm, like a turtle without two legs walking in reverse.
As I said here, it will probably be a good game when it is finished, I will be able to play it in my retirement.
But I would not like to follow your conversations about him.
So if anyone can help, I will be grateful, and reinforcing, it was not to offend, I know that the vast majority here love this game and respect that.
Easy, top page unwatch

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
I first thought you meant Nathalie, since in the CG she's initially referred to as Lucy, but your version is funnier. And better still, I found the Daz asset , so it's a definite possibility.

V&M - I'm not sure it's possible, but I'll look into it. Best I can suggest at the moment is just unwatch the thread and come back every few months, and check the OP.
wooow i did not know, this so fucking awesome, i hope we get to use it tho :ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
i'll bet that liam is using his own lucile(that thing between the legs) and wacked that pussy of that young model lol :ROFLMAO:
With a wife like Sophia at home,he must be crazy.
Mind you I think most of them are crazy.
Sophia has not clicked on yet about MILF and her son.
Will Sophia ever finish pleasuring herself
Why the heck has she not bought a dildo yet/or at least pinch Ellie's

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
there are only 2 people i don't like in this game, that is Bennet and Aiden.
I find a little amusing all this vitriol for Aiden and Bennett considering on the Lesbian route, those two are just non-events.

At last,someone likes Liam:)
With the exception of the dozen or so Filthy points you need for the Ellie and Patricia events, I pretty much play the GW route, so I don't actually mind Liam. After all, he is partly responsible for creating Ellie.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
With a wife like Sophia at home,he must be crazy.
Mind you I think most of them are crazy.
Sophia has not clicked on yet about MILF and her son.
Will Sophia ever finish pleasuring herself
Why the heck has she not bought a dildo yet/or at least pinch Ellie's
The dildos in her world must be realy expensive:)
Maybe Ellie get it as a gift.From Patricia obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: JagHond
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes