Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
ahahahaha sorry but i do not understand why in a corruption game there is still people that is into a lesbian route..simple hilarious... better to find a game with nuns as mc....
Why are you trying to understand it in the first place? I have no doubt we have different play routes, but how you enjoy the game is of no consequence me to whatsoever. As long as there are people who support a game I enjoy, they can get up to whatever incomprehensible shenanigans they wish.

Jul 1, 2019
...at this rate it will be our grandchildren and not us that be alive when the 100% complete version comes out ...

Be awesome if developer added several experience people to his team to help progress with the game much quicker...

A update every month is worth paying $30-50 on patreon for such a high quality level of a game

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
it has been 2 years but still groping and kissing stuff...i think even a real relationship would move faster than that:unsure::unsure:but still this game looks good
That depends entirely on how you look at it. There are numerous sex scenes already, they just happen to be on the GW route - where her "real" relationship is. Sophia can be quite adventurous, when she feels it is safe and appropriate to do so. Ellie for example, has only got as far as she has because she made an effort to make Sophia feel comfortable. Emma is starting to make inroads on that front too.

And on the other hand Aiden and Bennett have achieved very little so far because doing anything with them would risk everything Sophia values.

It's why I like the Lesbian route. Particularly if it involves a threesome with Liam, she can go as far as she wants without risk.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes