Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019
hi guys, I played the game all over again but i dident get the scene where sophia, her daughter and sister together at the massage place, do you know what i missed?

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
hi guys, I played the game all over again but i dident get the scene where sophia, her daughter and sister together at the massage place, do you know what i missed?
did you get the pool event and then come back from soccer game early? read the walkthrough.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What do you think would be the most extreme thing in this game?
Sophia-Dylan-Zac-Sam maybe?
I would love a lesbian orgy
I'd love it too, but I doubt it will happen. Like Old dog said about the gangbang, it just doesn't seem L&P's style. We don't even have the setup yet in game for the GW threesome.

Best leave thoughts like a lesbian orgy (or a gangbang for that matter) for the Fan Art thread. But if there's something specific you'd like to see, leave a request there.

L&P considered that even kissing is extreme lol :ROFLMAO:
Kissing can have incredibly emotional consequences. More than sex in some circumstances.

I do find it curious that the kiss that Dylan steals at the soccer field is described in the code as insidious.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'd love it too, but I doubt it will happen. Like Old dog said about the gangbang, it just doesn't seem L&P's style. We don't even have the setup yet in game for the GW threesome.

Best leave thoughts like a lesbian orgy (or a gangbang for that matter) for the Fan Art thread. But if there's something specific you'd like to see, leave a request there.

Kissing can have incredibly emotional consequences. More than sex in some circumstances.

I do find it curious that the kiss that Dylan steals at the soccer field is described in the code as insidious.
The GW threesome could prove very interesting,if/when it happens as it is supposed to be with another lady friend.
I wonder how Sophia will feel when she sees her husband having intercourse with another woman or Sophia with another man.
It is something else that we can look forward to seeing but it could be a dangerous path to travel.

Reactions: cerebotio2

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The GW threesome could prove very interesting,if/when it happens as it is supposed to be with another lady friend.
I wonder how Sophia will feel when she sees her husband having intercourse with another woman or Sophia with another man.
It is something else that we can look forward to seeing but it could be a dangerous path to travel.
I very much doubt the GW threesome is with another man - there is no setup at all for that, at least that I'm aware of. But you can play the GW route and still get the Lesbian Temptation points for Alyssa, Nathalie, Vicky, Emma etc, which leads me to believe that it's FFM. Any chance you can ask L&P?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I very much doubt the GW threesome is with another man - there is no setup at all for that, at least that I'm aware of. But you can play the GW route and still get the Lesbian Temptation points for Alyssa, Nathalie, Vicky, Emma etc, which leads me to believe that it's FFM. Any chance you can ask L&P?
Yea I will ask him but you know what he is like lol.
The Sophia 3 some,with another man,would be after the first 3 some but all this is far away.I am just interested in the effect it could have on there marriage,good or bad.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yea I will ask him but you know what he is like lol.
The Sophia 3 some,with another man,would be after the first 3 some but all this is far away.I am just interested in the effect it could have on there marriage,good or bad.
You never know - he did answer my question about Pinky (Chloe) after all. I assume it all depends on how much of a spoiler it is. Makes no difference who the random at the back is, so I imagine finding out her name is Chloe is no big deal. I'm hoping that there is a GW threesome is similar - Although who is it with I can appreciate if he wants to keep secret. Which is primarily the reason I haven't devoted myself to a particular women, but may as we find out more.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
First you need to be a very good friend with Vicky/meaning grab her ass:)/,then go with her to the spa.
Sophia is about to drive back to Dylan’s football match but could reconsider and stay for doing something with her daughter. If she stays, she will either go jogging with Ellie in the park or if she’s been with Vicky in the spa the day before, she’ll go there with her and Patricia.
All that doesn't matter if you first don't get along with Vicky.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
First you need to be a very good friend with Vicky/meaning grab her ass:)/,then go with her to the spa.
Sophia is about to drive back to Dylan’s football match but could reconsider and stay for doing something with her daughter. If she stays, she will either go jogging with Ellie in the park or if she’s been with Vicky in the spa the day before, she’ll go there with her and Patricia.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes