Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
To be clear, L&P doesn't say it'll be the first sex besides her husband. That may in fact come much later. Really, only that it will be "wild" and "it will be something no one will definitely expect at the moment! I think it's one of the highlights in the story".
Also the post was made in June 20,2018 and I cannot help but wonder how much L&P may have changed the story since then.
Also as we have all seen from L&P his interpretation of wild could be very different to our interpretation of it.

Existence X

Oct 14, 2018
I can only imagine it has something to do with the sister since she pushes Sophia into cheating/daring her the most.
Actually I miss Patricia, if you dont do the bikini show Sophie goes with Patricia to buy clothes for Aiden Quest, though it will be problaly the same clothes she bought on the bikini show path

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Also the post was made in June 20,2018 and I cannot help but wonder how much L&P may have changed the story since then.
Also as we have all seen from L&P his interpretation of wild could be very different to our interpretation of it.
Well, in that post he did say he experimented with changing the story. But yeah, reading the posts from back then and comparing it to now is very informative. My favourite example is the pool scene from day 15. It was touted as going to be a "hot lesbian scene". Which I don't think it was. Adorable, yes, and I did enjoy it. "Hot", not so much. And from what I can tell, Germans also have a very unique take on "wild". As usual, the speculation is rather pointless, and I think we'll just have to wait and see.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i remember L&P write the first lesbian scene was in the pool (the ellie/julia kiss)but the really good one comes in the next update:love::love::love:.he wrote something like "daring" for the pool one.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
i remember L&P write the first lesbian scene was in the pool (the ellie/julia kiss)but the really good one comes in the next update:love::love::love:.he wrote something like "daring" for the pool one.
That is Farrah sorted then

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Guys, not wanting to offend anyone, but how do I block notifications for this game? Only from conversations, without blocking access to the game? I went to block from another game, but it blocks access too.
It is not that I do not like the game, but it is far from my favorite, especially in this slow rhythm, like a turtle without two legs walking in reverse.
As I said here, it will probably be a good game when it is finished, I will be able to play it in my retirement.
But I would not like to follow your conversations about him.
So if anyone can help, I will be grateful, and reinforcing, it was not to offend, I know that the vast majority here love this game and respect that.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Guys, not wanting to offend anyone, but how do I block notifications for this game? Only from conversations, without blocking access to the game? I went to block from another game, but it blocks access too.
It is not that I do not like the game, but it is far from my favorite, especially in this slow rhythm, like a turtle without two legs walking in reverse.
As I said here, it will probably be a good game when it is finished, I will be able to play it in my retirement.
So if anyone can help, I will be grateful, and reinforcing, it was not to offend, I know that the vast majority here love this game and respect that.
Delete ur account!

• Angry
Reactions: JagHond and V&M

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I do not think you can do that,I could be wrong,but I do not see how you could do that

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes